? servers

? players online

Regular players voting on ban appeals or player complaints

• Content Count:  1371

You'd be surprise how people would abuse that and troll people.

well most of the people on this forum are mature, but i guess i can see what you mean

• Content Count:  2105

Hi, thank you for taking the time to read this post.

For Ban Appeals

I think that when a ban appeal is made, regular players should be able to vote:

yes, unban him (with a reason)

no, do not unban him (with a reason)

This is a great idea because it would allow regular SG members to get their say on an individual. Rulebreakers are not always caught on demo or screenshot, and often cases are left undecided as both parties do not have adequate information. However, if a large number of players vote in favor or against the player, it could easily decide their fate.

Player Complaints

I have seen many player complaints made in the past due to personal grudge. This just takes up forum space and wastes the admins time to read, when they could be banning people who deserve it. I have also seen player complaints where the information is very true, although the evidence is not sufficient.

So you should also add a voting poll on player complaints, with options to:

Vote for the ban of the individual (with a reason)

Vote against the ban of the individual (with a reason)

like i stated before, higher rankings are not always right. they don't always see everything, and so the say of the people would have great effect.

Thank you for reading my post, if you are against this idea please post why and i will update it as best as i can

Im sorry but this is just not smart at all. Half the people who vote would just hit yes/no for theh ell of it or maybe just because they hate the person its fine how it it sorry.

• Content Count:  1371

Im sorry but this is just not smart at all. Half the people who vote would just hit yes/no for theh ell of it or maybe just because they hate the person its fine how it it sorry.

lol not smart at all? i'm fine with disagreeing, but judging my intelligence is much different. Fuck off

Guest harro
lol not smart at all? i'm fine with disagreeing, but judging my intelligence is much different. Fuck off

"This" refers to your idea/concept. You don't use "this" by itself as a term to describe a person. Way to make yourself look like an idiot. (Yeah, judging your intelligence now)

Reply to Thread