? servers

? players online

Servers switching now

• Content Count:  4550

As has been much requested and awaited for, most of the servers are being moved over. I say most because only one surf will remain and I'm not sure about trikz still. Nonetheless, the server names have been switched stating what to add along with the maps too.

Please add these servers and encourage others to add them too so we don't lose players:

Minigames - mg.steam-gamers.net OR 70.42.74.124:27015

Prison Break - jb.steam-gamers.net OR 66.150.121.69

Zombie Escape - ze.steam-gamers.net OR 66.150.121.70

Deathrun - dr.steam-gamers.net OR 66.150.121.71

TTT - ttt.steam-gamers.net OR 66.150.121.72

Surf DM - surfdm.steam-gamers.net OR 66.150.121.119:27015 (Please be aware when adding the DNS for this server it may link you back to the old surfdm server. In which case just add the IP)

As for other servers, I plan to create a scrim server and possibly host our own ventrilo since it will save on costs.

Apologies on the delay it took for this to happen as well, but the Valve update set me back, along with vent problems and uni life. I'm sure the servers will have some bugs still so we'll do our best to get them sorted.

Any suggestions you can pop them in this thread and I'll try and answer them.

Thanks.

• Like 17

• Content Count:  5063

GOOD :) hopefully all the servers will run better now. One question, why did we change host to the host we had? i mean most of the servers was running perfectly and then we changed to a bad host?

Reply to Thread