? servers

? players online

SteamGamers Arma 2 =Free Game=

• Content Count:  490

yeah unplayable lol, wanna link me to some of these methods?

Armaholic - FORUMS - Optimisation/FPS with ArmA II

A friend of mine had some lag problems but after following the suggestion in this thread, he seemed to have gotten rid of the worst lag.

Give me a heads up if it works or dont work:blink1:

• Content Count:  2105

Just a FYI to people who try it out. It is not going to be liek cod non stop super fun the maps take about 13 hours to finish and not alot happens some times when your going to AO. Its a realstic game so if your in it for 24/7 killing it ait like that.

• Content Count:  716

I would take this game over any CoD game (or CoD styled game) anyday. Once you know how to play it, and you get good at it. It's absolutely amazing. Plus it's as realistic a video game can get (not 100%, but a lot of stuff is pretty damn close).

• Content Count:  11725

They can play the missions and the 100 players ones. Only restriction is that they cant use mods/addons ):

With all due respect, This thread is to gather people who wants to play it/Tell about the game.

Not saying you cant say your opinion but could you please let this thread be for those who want to play it?

Thanks.

Never said i wouldn't play with SG.

It is shit, but worth playing with friends.

• Content Count:  3729

I would take this game over any CoD game (or CoD styled game) anyday. Once you know how to play it, and you get good at it. It's absolutely amazing. Plus it's as realistic a video game can get (not 100%, but a lot of stuff is pretty damn close).
If you know 'ACE' and 'ACRE' those are two mods for ARMA II. ACE simply brings you a more realistic environment, a lot more option.. and ACRE is a more realistic communication mod e.g if you're 100 meters away you can't hear anyone unless you use the radio and you must be at the same channel.

Also we should be playing Domination again like yesterday if we have enough people!

Reply to Thread