? servers

? players online

Do a 40-man Reg Event?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Do a 40-man Reg Event?

40-man Reg Event Again?

• Content Count:  3998

Moved to Community Suggestions since it fits better here. Anyone else have an opinion on it?

That we already know, were looking in a more event'ish perspective

Yeah, the server would probably be filled up for an hour or two then die down again, but it's good for a short event.

• Content Count:  2167

As we discovered earlier my map, which as far as I know is still up on the server, feels large for a 5v5. Might be just the thing for a 20v20 though. (it was designed for 30v30 after all)

Either way I sure would show up for this.

• Content Count:  2553

Get the Bi-Weekly get togethers going again maybe ? I would love to see something like that on a modded server ? ZRiot perhaps ? I could look into hosting such an event.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3728

Alright, I'm bumping this seeing as we haven't really proceeded any further with the idea. Would you guys prefer a 40 man reg event with a Top 3 map list, or would you prefer to stick to one map only. I myself like the idea of having a top 3 map list, each map taking roughly around 20-30 minutes? (Perhaps we could extend it even longer) but it's up to you guys really.

• Content Count:  11501

i'll do this when school is out (end of may~ish) for sure. Doing events right now isn't the best idea - even a scrim league was a long, thought out decision for me. People are going to college / high school and have a lot of attention diverted towards finals right now. Waiting a month and doing this right for max population is the smartest route to go.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread