? servers

? players online

SG Store annoucement 1 of 2

• Content Count:  4550

I'll make another annoucement once it's complete, so for now I'll just make this one brief since I don't know how long Bob/MPQC are gona be finishing the testing of it.

Basically, the deathstore and the regular store is getting an overhaul, and being merged into a monstrosity that includes everything you get from both and more. We've taken some of the suggestions people have posted around, disregarded some and added others, improved and made it more workable. Like I said, this is still in test phase so I'll not go into it too much but expect a change sometime soon. Because the stores are gettng merged however, there's gona be a change to the credits and items. You may have noticed some servers have both stores on, others only have one. When you donated you got credits on both so effectively getting double the normal amount to buy stuff with. What this means is some of your credits and items may get taken away because if you bought MORE than what you'd normally get, this is unfair on those that donated before the deathstore. So I will be pm'ing each person who donated, asking what you wanna keep if you bought anything from the deathstore. Your deathstore credits/time will be carried over into the merged store (minus the donation amount). It sounds a little complicated but you don't need to worry about it just yet.

Because of this new update, I also wanted to get some important things out in the open to all players who have been pm'ing me regarding the store.

1) I will not refund you any item you simply do not like anymore. You bought the item, you gotta keep it. There's no insurance policy with the store so you gotta be sure from looking at the pictures on these forums if you like it (or seeing people ingame with it). If you buy an item by mistake, I WILL refund this but only the 1 items. Seriously if you come to me saying you accidentally bought 2/3 items then you're taking advantage of my generosity. Even so, this shouldn't happen anymore once the store update comes through.

2) In addition to this, I'm not transferring credits or items from one account to another anymore.

3) You can donate for other people. You must provide me with their steam id, an email and their forum account (if applicable) so I can actually make them a supporter and/or give them credits.

4) As far as I'm aware, we are planning on getting a server up dedicated to trying out the items in the store again. Will let you know about this later.

Will edit if needed.

• Like 21
Edited by Spartan

• Content Count:  3401

Will there be screenshots of the items ingame instead of how it is now? Kind of hard to make a decision based on that =[

It says they are getting a test server to test items out, would screenshots even be possible?

• Content Count:  4550

Sounds crazy and awesome just to be clear every item we have now won't be lost after the store update?

If say you donated $20, you'll get 15000 on both stores so 30000. Since both stores are merging, you should only have 15k to spend. Therefore you will have to decide what you want to keep if you did buy stuff worth more than 15k total. The rest of the credits and time you acquired normally will be carried over.

Will there be screenshots of the items ingame instead of how it is now? Kind of hard to make a decision based on that =[

This wasn't discussed, but I don't even know if it's possible.

• Content Count:  6465

When the test server comes out with the new items, we can take screenshots and make a massive thread of SG Store items along with screenshots/descriptions.

Reply to Thread