? servers

? players online

SG Store annoucement 1 of 2

• Content Count:  1747

You won't need to. We're working on getting the store server back up - you'll be free to buy any item you please (and use it only on that server) so that you can test if you like a given item (trail? hat? anything!) or not before buying it for real. In addition to this, you'll also still have the item threads that are currently around that have all the screenshots of the items. Have fun running around in circles with random trails.

I believe you should add as well a certain "time" (20 minutes or so) that you can be on the server, because im pretty sure a lot of people would just stay there for like an year, not allowing the others to try too...

• Content Count:  3401

I believe you should add as well a certain "time" (20 minutes or so) that you can be on the server, because im pretty sure a lot of people would just stay there for like an year, not allowing the others to try too...

...What? Depending on the slots, I doubt the server will even be that full ever, the only time I imagine it will be full will be the first few days where everyone comes to check it out

• Content Count:  954

What if the store server was like a tf2 idle server where teams can't access each other's spawns and the middle of the map is a small deathmatch area where people can also test their stuff and kill each other . All this with a very basic structure. I'll totally help make maps for that! Anyways, what do you think?

Ehhh, not really necessary

The main problem being you'd have to do a filter with a push in order to keep the other team out of spawn, and even then, what's even the point? A standard de_dust2 server with respawn and/or no killing is all we need

• Content Count:  3998

What if the store server was like a tf2 idle server where teams can't access each other's spawns and the middle of the map is a small deathmatch area where people can also test their stuff and kill each other . All this with a very basic structure. I'll totally help make maps for that! Anyways, what do you think?

I don't think we should turn it into an actual server with killing, it should just be a plain and simple showcase server like we had before.

• Content Count:  1747

...What? Depending on the slots, I doubt the server will even be that full ever, the only time I imagine it will be full will be the first few days where everyone comes to check it out

It wont be more than 10 slots and it might get invaded... just sayin

• Content Count:  1950

It wont be more than 10 slots and it might get invaded... just sayin

Last time we had the server it was empty almost 24/7 except the occasional person trying out stuff. It'll be busy right away but I don't see people just hanging out in the server for long periods of time.

Reply to Thread