? servers

? players online

What do you say to people during this time of year?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What do you say to people during this time of year?

• "Merry Christmas"
    • "Happy Holidays"

Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas?

• Content Count:  3052

Ok so my family has been having a discussion about this..

My dad and I say Merry Christmas to people (even when we don't know if they celebrate Xmas)

My Brother and my Mom always say that its more polite, and kinda rude to say Merry Christmas.

What do you say? Anyone who doesn't celebrate Xmas get offended when people tell you Merry Christmas?

Another Public Service Announcement:

Holidays are upon us. If you can spare anything to your local food bank/donate to charity/do community service to make less fortunate peoples' holidays much brighter please do.

Also, if you use Amazon before you buy anything check out https://smile.amazon.com/

Its the same exact Amazon, but Amazon will donate %0.5 of your purchase to the charity or YOUR picking. So give that a try :)

• Content Count:  3725

lGrUGkx.jpg

Really shouldn't matter what someone says as a holiday greeting, if people get offended or find it rude then that's just silly.

• Like 2
Edited by Irish

• Content Count:  802

Well, I just say "Felicidades"(congrats), but if I was to say to someone Marry Christmas or Happy Holidays, I would go with Happy Holidays for what Slaughter said, sounds equal for both and this way nobody will get mad at you for being nice.

Reply to Thread