? servers

? players online

Group Podcast and or Youtube channel

• Content Count:  4960

I think the focus should lay on creating new servers and see what the higher-ups have planned for us with the requested money before creating new small entities within the community that have no real purpose at this moment.

• Content Count:  1371

psyche is a professional online video game forum poster

exrev is a best guy

caution is a gay marine, for an example see my signature and/or username

problem solved

• Content Count:  2075

Made a youtube channel. Working on making a quick little promo clip.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPt2XUumZMi6g3WhqFmC3_w/feed

If you want to submit a video email it to steamgamersvids@gmail.com

I'd give it a solid 3/10. Incredibly boring and the editing is some equivalent to someone slapping their dick across their keyboard in MS paint.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  528

I don't find anything more boring than watching other people play something I could be playing right now. Seems pointless as hell, but if other people like the idea, go for it. I just hope higher-ups don't use their time to work on this when there are bigger things to be addressed right now.

• Content Count:  2589

I don't find anything more boring than watching other people play something I could be playing right now. Seems pointless as hell' date=' but if other people like the idea, go for it. I just hope higher-ups don't use their time to work on this when there are bigger things to be addressed right now.[/quote']

Me and jake are gonna be doing it so no problems with higher ups

• Content Count:  27

I'd give it a solid 3/10. Incredibly boring and the editing is some equivalent to someone slapping their dick across their keyboard in MS paint.

I'm sorry Goku, but that video is not good. The beginning of TTT part made me want to turn off the video. If you are going to work on this, please make it better.

• Content Count:  3150

Me and jake are gonna be doing it so no problems with higher ups

I agree with scuba in terms of quality....don't need SG being butchered here. also Albania makes a point, outside of an easy question to answer, what's the point of this thing.....podcasts are usually game reviews and discussions and YouTube is great. IF you do it right , which is hard especially when you seemingly don't have community backing.

Sent from my carrier pigeon

Edited by BoM

• Content Count:  2589

I did the best with the limited material I had available at 3 am. Threw something together to put up.

Threw together a quick little video to just say who we are

If someone wants to make a better one by all means do so. Plan is for the majority of the videos to be user submitted. Me and jake are just gonna be the ones to upload em.

• Content Count:  2075

I did the best with the limited material I had available at 3 am. Threw something together to put up.

Threw together a quick little video to just say who we are

If someone wants to make a better one by all means do so. Plan is for the majority of the videos to be user submitted. Me and jake are just gonna be the ones to upload em.

The objective as you stated in your OP was to increase interest in SG, why on God's green earth would you create a video equivalent to a 13 year old dabbling in LPs? Why would you even offer to make videos if you're going to turn around and say "if you want it not be bad why didn't you do it yourself?"?

I'm drinking and posting at this point.

Reply to Thread