? servers

? players online

Group Podcast and or Youtube channel

• Content Count:  3178

For the time being, unfortunately yes. After a few paychecks I will try to invest in a more suitable program.

Open to suggestions as to which programs work best.

http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/buy/vegaspro?disp=1

One of the best there is, but very expensive.

I still have a license somewhere, but not sure if I can find it or if it is still valid, so yeah.

You should probably search for an alternative, because I doubt you will 'invest' in it without piracy :p

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  3150

In terms of those behind the idea, everyone I asked, which was prob close to 20 ppl, liked the concept of it. Said concept being videos submitted by members of the community showcasing fun moments on the server.

You say this, yet I don't see any support on this thread, or any other acknowledged support on the rest of the forums. This leads me to believe, similar to how you went and made the channel via talking to one higher up in steam chat, you're doing the same thing in getting opinions. If you did show the video you made with a potato to those "20 people", and they still agreed it was good, then you have a shitty audience base. If you didn't, then you're doing it wrong, as well as going through the wrong channels to get an opinion.

If you want an opinion on something SG, it should be public, and on the forums. Doing it through private steam chats creates a great amount of biased. Again if this was a smaller venture, I wouldn't care, but you're talking about a youtube channel. Youtube is huge, millions of people visit and post daily, and you're just one of those. So far you've only showed us a half-assed video, with poor video programs (forgive me for bad lingo here), and you also have no true premise as to what the channel will be about.

If you want to do this right, please go through the right channels and do some planning. Its evident that you are rushing into this idea, so turn down the ADD for two seconds and use your head.

P.S. I have a full friendlist, half filled with random supporters (of which there are a lot of you). Half the time if someone asks for an opinion on something I will just tell them something that makes them leave me alone. I don't have all the time in the world to give a full and honest opinion on everyone who makes a new idea for SG or otherwise. Take that into consideration when going through steam chat to get opinions. Forums are always the better way to go.

• Like 2
Edited by BoM

Eh it's strange how people suddenly start taking pride in the community after they bash on it so much. I mean what he's starting with so far is by no means great, and you guys are entitled to your opinion but there's a way to give constructive criticism without being a dick about it (

PM me Goku if you want help with banners/graphics or anything and I'll help you out. I don't really have any experience in video editing though. Also what I suggest is you take the videos SG has so far (Like the old TTT stuff and ventrilo pranks) and put them in the channel, I'm pretty sure the original owners won't mind too much as long as it's for SG.

Also I'd ask Floffy for assistance because he has a couple of SG intros he's made that I don't think he's ever really used.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread