? servers

? players online

BuildRP Server

• Content Count:  8754

Just tried it for a bit with sleggie, looks good so far! there are a few ERROR textures for me though - when i set my job as weapons dealer, the menu for shipments/weapon types are all ERRORed for some reason. I'm not sure if it's just me though

• Content Count:  940

Just tried it for a bit with sleggie, looks good so far! there are a few ERROR textures for me though - when i set my job as weapons dealer, the menu for shipments/weapon types are all ERRORed for some reason. I'm not sure if it's just me though

Is the actual gun an error when you spawn/pick it up? Can you also take a screen shot of it?

• Content Count:  3178

Ill take a screenie when I get on next but yes I think the gun itself is too

That is because FastDL isn't set up yet, so you aren't downloading any textures as of yet.

We are still setting up everything, so there is really no point in playing yet (Idk why you gave away the password tho, Xeno :p)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6465

That is because FastDL isn't set up yet, so you aren't downloading any textures as of yet.

We are still setting up everything, so there is really no point in playing yet (Idk why you gave away the password tho, Xeno :p)

For people to report things. It's basically working. Yes we need to put things on fast downloads, but they can actually play the mod and look at it, see what it's about and give feedback.

I'll put the files up on fastdownloads/via workshop today. That should take care of texture errors.

• Content Count:  940

Can we put the player info in the top right or left corner of the screen?

-because its so big in the bottom left that it covers my chat.

You're not the first to say that. We'll probably move it to the right of the screen then.

Reply to Thread