? servers

? players online

BuildRP Server

• Content Count:  940

SG and RP do not mix.

Would play RP Again 10/10

Wait wut.

Im finished with the code and now all that's left is testing it. I've examined the addons and stuff, and I've noticed that its pretty fucking neat. Im having some trouble with the anti-minge addons, but that shouldn't really bother too much at the moment. If we get the server, we'll need to set limits with fadmin and adjust other shit, but overall its pretty much complete. There are many jobs, printers, drugs, guns and building tools so people can have the best experience yet.

Donators get access to:

-Terrorist job

-Terrorist leader job

-Army private job

-Army sergeant job

-Any future jobs to come

-Chrome money printer (cheaper and more efficiant)

-Any other advantages to come

At this point, I don't really feel like going any further (although I already went the extra mile) because SG getting this server is not confirmed yet. Hopefully my work will encourage us getting it, but we'll see.

• Content Count:  1747

Wait wut.

Im finished with the code and now all that's left is testing it. I've examined the addons and stuff, and I've noticed that its pretty fucking neat. Im having some trouble with the anti-minge addons, but that shouldn't really bother too much at the moment. If we get the server, we'll need to set limits with fadmin and adjust other shit, but overall its pretty much complete. There are many jobs, printers, drugs, guns and building tools so people can have the best experience yet.

Donators get access to:

-Terrorist job

-Terrorist leader job

-Army private job

-Army sergeant job

-Any future jobs to come

-Chrome money printer (cheaper and more efficiant)

-Any other advantages to come

At this point, I don't really feel like going any further (although I already went the extra mile) because SG getting this server is not confirmed yet. Hopefully my work will encourage us getting it, but we'll see.

From re-reading all the posts, theres not a lot of solid support to be honest and unless theres a sudden change of opinions, I doubt this will become a server.

Yeah but once again, what is there to lose? We still haven't seen what will happen. Despite some not supporting this idea, the fact that other people are looking for this type of server is kinda reassuring. Ive gone out of my way to analyze other servers to come to a conclusion here. I wouldn't keep defending this idea if I knew it was 100% not going to work.

• Content Count:  3728

I understand that you are simply trying to defend your idea, because YOU seem to think it will work, while the rest of the community shows no support at all regarding this idea. Let me help you move on and tell you that it most likely WON'T happen, seeing that there is no support from any of the higher-ups regarding this at all therefore you should stop trying. Not trying to just throw your idea into the trash bin, but you are honestly wasting your own time, not only by constantly developing the game-mode but as well by constantly replying with your point of view. It really only is YOU who seems to support the idea, while there's 10+ people that constantly tell you it won't work.

If you really are desperate in having a server for this BuildRP, I suggest you pay for your own server and if it really works so well as you seem to believe it will, you could simply run the server from just the donations you receive from the players. If you can't run the server entirely from the donations you receive, then I'm afraid it doesn't run as well as you thought it would.

I understand that you are simply trying to defend your idea, because YOU seem to think it will work, while the rest of the community shows no support at all regarding this idea. Let me help you move on and tell you that it most likely WON'T happen, seeing that there is no support from any of the higher-ups regarding this at all therefore you should stop trying. Not trying to just throw your idea into the trash bin, but you are honestly wasting your own time, not only by constantly developing the game-mode but as well by constantly replying with your point of view. It really only is YOU who seems to support the idea, while there's 10+ people that constantly tell you it won't work.

If you really are desperate in having a server for this BuildRP, I suggest you pay for your own server and if it really works so well as you seem to believe it will, you could simply run the server from just the donations you receive from the players. If you can't run the server entirely from the donations you receive, then I'm afraid it doesn't run as well as you thought it would.

By that logic, we should have way less servers because not each server brings in the necessary donations that we need to keep the community alive. For example, I doubt ZRiot pays for itself.

Also, its not like we could really predict what happens all the time. Just look at our NS, Starbound and Rust servers. We tried it, and it didn't work, but the idea still had support. Sure it was popular for a bit, but look at it now.

• Content Count:  6465

I'm not sure if Sleggies is purposefully leaving out this fact to eventually try to "stick it to you" all or what, but I already told him if we have the resources I will be putting up his BuildRP server since he's volunteering to do basically all the coding/setting up for us.

At this point if we have resources there's absolutely no reason why NOT to put up new servers and see how they go. Obviously while Sleggie puts work into it, we will be adjusting things after it's actually live. If it flops, it flops and we don't really waste that many resources doing it. If not, we gain something with no effort.

Perhaps if you guys have better server ideas, you will go through the effort of entirely setting it up for us and we will put up your server ideas as well. In the meantime I would appreciate you stop knocking members down for attempting to contribute something to this community. It's the exact reason why people may not be willing to try and offer any contribution, seeing as unless they are popular players they will just get shot down from pure bias. I say pure bias because I absolutely do not see logic in any of your arguments towards Sleggie regarding this server. You guys may not be interested, but to say that means it's pointless to try out a new server when he's willing to do all the work to put it together so it effectively costs us nothing is incredibly stupid.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3462

Not gonna lie, I'm proud of sleggies effort. Many of us just shut him down without a second thought for reasons I don't understand. He's putting more effort in helping the community out then many others (I include myself in this)

He seems to know what he is doing. Why not give it a try? If it flops, it flops. If it's a hit, then sleggie's efforts paid off. I'll definitely try it if it does come together one day.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Reply to Thread