? servers

? players online

WORLD CUP 2014

• Content Count:  5108

Not a great futbol fan. Watched most of the game today, I feel if the US were more into the game early on they would not have had to relay on the goalkeeper so much. That being said, Howard played a hell of a game, and the US should be proud for how far they made it even though they were pretty outplayed throughout this game. Who knows? If (fuck I don't know any names) scored that open net goal chance on the 2 man on goalie maybe we would be talking about how the USA did it again in this world cup. Once again, great game Belgium. Hope for a bit of a less dominating performance going the other way in 4 years, and not being the same result 3 times in a row in extra time.

Did I do good potatoes?

Pretty much.

The United States should be proud, they had a hell of a tournament. They played well against teams that are known for being good like Portugal, Ghana, and Germany. The US managed to make it out of the Group of Death which is pretty damn good. Tim Howard and Michael Bradley have to be my two favorite players because they both take on leadership roles in the team, even more than the guy wearing the Captain's armband (and they're both from New Jersey!!!). Also, to make it farther than teams who have a known to be a lot better than the United States, such as Italy and Spain, is an accomplishment for them. Granted, that both Italy and Portugal did not play so well this World Cup, they've been known to be a threat throughout history and to make it farther than teams such as those is something that the United States should hold onto. Belgium is a very talented team, and there is no excuse to why the US lost. They were outplayed, but I feel only losing by 1 goal to teams like Germany and Belgium is something that the United States can work on and I feel within 20 years the United States will be lifting the World Cup trophy.

are you serious -.- maybe i don't write a long ass text to say shitty stuff but i know futbol more than any fags here.

LOL please, talk to me when Algeria can beat Morocco, yet alone Germany on their shitty days

• Like 4
Edited by eXtr3m3

• Content Count:  448

Lets see in the african cup and tell me when was the last time USA won something? Its easy to shit on a team thats beggining to be good and you should know that. So if you have something thats really woth speaking talk to me. And its was a 2 match we won the first 1-0 they won the second 4-0 so yeah we beat them and atleast algeria is classed first team in africa.

Since youre good to bring old shit, this is the first time that germany won against algeria.

Lets see in the african cup and tell me when was the last time USA won something? Its easy to shit on a team thats beggining to be good and you should know that. So if you have something thats really woth speaking talk to me. And its was a 2 match we won the first 1-0 they won the second 4-0 so yeah we beat them and atleast algeria is classed first team in africa.

Not sure when the last time the US won something, but considering you've been taking the sport a lot more seriously than we have, you should feel ashamed. You couldn't even hold your own against Russia without the help of a few laser pointers. Also, let's see Algeria's record vs Morocco in the past 30 years or so, shall we?

p4kjf0H.jpg

It's ok, I'll try to understand your pain seeing Chamakh net the ball into your goal multiple times. Remember, he's sat bench almost all of his games for Arsenal and manages to still score beautiful goals against you guys.

Since youre good to bring old shit, this is the first time that germany won against algeria.

Once again, didn't see you added more.

You may be right, Germany has lost twice against Algeria and won once out of the total of 3 games they've played. But I'm sure you remember this very vividly:

UUdjQf3.jpg

• Like 1
Edited by eXtr3m3

Well if they are so good and they always beat us tell me why they dont win the african cup or they are not qualified to the WC?

I'm not necessarily saying they're good, I'm saying you guys fall to them almost every damn time.

Also, I wonder why these two greats put on a French jersey instead of an Algerian jersey, hmm......

article-2574176-1C111B3700000578-674_634x444.jpg

zidedine-zidane-wallpaper-1.jpg

But these guys wouldnt be legends if they played in algeria. Zidane wanted to play for the algerian but the coach said no. Twice and Benzema just doesnt want to play with algeria and atleast france won the world cup and thats my country too. So im french and dayum we are good tell me when was the last time USA won a world cup? Oh yeah, never but france did.

But these guys wouldnt be legends if they played in algeria. Zidane wanted to play for the algerian but the coach said no. Twice and Benzema just doesnt want to play with algeria and atleast france won the world cup and thats my country too.

Wait, I just found out why! Because they realized they wouldn't win shit with Algeria. I respect Zizou, he's one of the all time greats, but if he really loved his country, he would play for them. Considering the skill he had, he could have put Algeria on his back and at least brought them to the World Cup. As for Benzema, I'm going to restate what I previously said. He wouldn't play for Algeria because he knew they wouldn't go anywhere. I have more respect for players who would rather stay true to their country than to go get citizenship in other countries and play for them.

So im french and dayum we are good tell me when was the last time USA won a world cup? Oh yeah, never but france did.

Just noticed you added this in, so I'll add my two cents once again.

Although the United States haven't won a World Cup, we still play with heart. And last time I recall, you've failed to show that you have French blood directly in you. I understand there was a point in time where there was French influence in North Africa, but from what you've told me, you were an Algerian living in Canada. I never heard you say anything about being French once before.

Edited by eXtr3m3

France is a great country for futbol and I respect them more than ever! But my heart is still with algeria for the best and the worst. Algeria is not the greatest country but theyre starting to play well. You can trash it as long as you want but stills good players come from there and even me Ive learned from algeria now im playing good with my university and we actually won something. I got approached by the impact of montreal for try out and for their academy but I declined because i dont want to play pro. 1,2,3 viva Algeria!

• Content Count:  393

Finally Belgium played to the level they can accomplish!

USA well played but dammn the match felt the same as algeria vs germany! Went in OT and finished 2-1! Multiple chance for both sides and both goal keepers well played!

To be honest Belgium dominated during 105 minutes. After the two goals from Belgium USA had nothing to lose and put their last efforts to get qualified. They did good scoring a goal but they were not that good as a whole. Belgium had so many occasions they failed because - I must say - USA's GK was pretty darn good... But after 30 shoots the ball could only get into the net.

France is a great country for futbol

No, they're a bunch of cunts (see 2010) and got really lucky against Nigeria. I mean, come on, that guy broke a Nigerian player's ankle...

Reply to Thread