? servers

? players online

WORLD CUP 2014

• Content Count:  5108

Let's go USA! Hoping for a goal from Michael Bradley!

EDIT: New York Red Bulls fans in the Supporters section do this chant way better!

Edited by eXtr3m3

• Content Count:  448

USA well played but dammn the match felt the same as algeria vs germany! Went in OT and finished 2-1! Multiple chance for both sides and both goal keepers well played!

• Content Count:  5108

Keep dreaming.

He didn't score, but he played a fantastic game. Bradley is a midfield general and he's the kind of guy who should still be playing in the Serie A or Bundesliga.

• Content Count:  3462

Not a great futbol fan. Watched most of the game today, I feel if the US were more into the game early on they would not have had to relay on the goalkeeper so much. That being said, Howard played a hell of a game, and the US should be proud for how far they made it even though they were pretty outplayed throughout this game. Who knows? If (fuck I don't know any names) scored that open net goal chance on the 2 man on goalie maybe we would be talking about how the USA did it again in this world cup. Once again, great game Belgium. Hope for a bit of a less dominating performance going the other way in 4 years, and not being the same result 3 times in a row in extra time.

Did I do good potatoes?

Not a great futbol fan. Watched most of the game today, I feel if the US were more into the game early on they would not have had to relay on the goalkeeper so much. That being said, Howard played a hell of a game, and the US should be proud for how far they made it even though they were pretty outplayed throughout this game. Who knows? If (fuck I don't know any names) scored that open net goal chance on the 2 man on goalie maybe we would be talking about how the USA did it again in this world cup. Once again, great game Belgium. Hope for a bit of a less dominating performance going the other way in 4 years, and not being the same result 3 times in a row in extra time.

Did I do good potatoes?

Mehhhh 8/10

You're not the expert here. Get out.

are you serious -.- maybe i don't write a long ass text to say shitty stuff but i know futbol more than any fags here.

Reply to Thread