? servers

? players online

WORLD CUP 2014

• Content Count:  3440

After watching footage of Argentina fans celebrating Neymar's back injury I have changed my mind on the only root for someone to succeed policy. I don't want a team to win that has the kind of fans that openly celebrate that kind of injury to another player. Go Netherlands!

Poor form Argentina fans... poor form.

I am now rooting for a final between Brasil and Netherlands.

I expect the game between Brasil and Germany to be a very hard fought game that could go either way.

• Content Count:  448

After watching footage of Argentina fans celebrating Neymar's back injury I have changed my mind on the only root for someone to succeed policy. I don't want a team to win that has the kind of fans that openly celebrate that kind of injury to another player. Go Netherlands!

Poor form Argentina fans... poor form.

I am now rooting for a final between Brasil and Netherlands.

I expect the game between Brasil and Germany to be a very hard fought game that could go either way.

I saw that too... it's just not cool. the guy's spin is fucked up and they are celebrating that. But dont hate a team for her supporters. I used to love manchester and dayum they still have hooligans there. I hate those kind of people but I love the team.

• Content Count:  3440

I saw that too... it's just not cool. the guy's spine is fucked up and they are celebrating that. But dont hate a team for her supporters. I used to love manchester and dayum they still have hooligans there. I hate those kind of people but I love the team.

Yeah, I don't hate the team, actually I've always liked the level of competition that Argentina's national team brings. I just don't want the fans that support someone getting hurt to get the win they so desperately want.

Reply to Thread