? servers

? players online

Where I've been..

• Content Count:  2504

Thoughts and prayers go out to you, High. I'm really sorry this happened, but I hope you'll still come around here. Seriously, that sucks and I could never wish for something like this to happen to anyone. I would've posted sooner, but tbh I couldn't really figure out what to say and I still can't figure out what to say, but I had to say something. I hope you kinda understand that. Wishing you the best.

• Content Count:  3073

I have someone else typing this post for me, at least to make things easier to answer.

Phantom limb? its real, and i've been feeling it since the accident. A lot of the idea behind it is nerve damage, or at least thats how its been explained to me.

The nerves still assume they are connected, and yet aren't.

You know something is touching you, yet you can't feel it. if thats the best way to describe it.

As for insurance/legal, there are certain things i am not allowed to talk about, as we are still in the process and will be for sometime, but my company will take care of me. As will the US government. and OSHA.

Thing is, I'm not all that bitter. I've had a few months to prepare for this possibility. Am i happy about it, Fuck no. But I'm just taking it one day at a time.

It'll still be weeks/months before i'm able to do a prosthesis, just so my arm can heal.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4960

Wanted to come back to this thread with you giving positive news. This is nothing what I expected.

I'm sorry to hear that man. Don't know what to say about this, it's hard to imagine what it would be like for me personally.

Good luck with the recovery

Reply to Thread