? servers

? players online

[CS:GO] MiniGames Official Relaunch and Giveaway Bonanza!

• Content Count:  283

maybe I should just bite the bullet and get CSGO. I get terrible fps and the action just isn't the same as CSS. but if that's what it takes to still get some MG action with my favorite internet peoples, then so be it :d can't be there for this event but I could be on the server Friday or Saturday afternoon :)

• Content Count:  8754

Did they manage to adjust the bhopping yet? Last I played (yesterday) on the CSGO MG it was pretty OP and you could simply bhop all across the map in a short amount of time as you gain a lot of speed while doing so.

As of right now it's still the same but i'll look into seeing if we can adjust it somehow.

• Content Count:  1639

As of right now it's still the same but i'll look into seeing if we can adjust it somehow.

Before it was a little much, but it seems fine now for me. At one point sv_airaccelerate was set to 2000, one of the AOs changed it to 150 and since then I haven't seen anyone taking advantage of the bhop. :p

• Like 1

• Content Count:  760

Did they manage to adjust the bhopping yet? Last I played (yesterday) on the CSGO MG it was pretty OP and you could simply bhop all across the map in a short amount of time as you gain a lot of speed while doing so.

I can finally bhop at long last thanks to this - leave it be!!!!!! :d

• Like 1

Reply to Thread