? servers

? players online

It's my time...

• Content Count:  5108

Yes, I am stepping down.

I knew this day would come again sometime, and well, due to recent events it has come now. You know, this place really is something special. I remember the first day I joined the Prison Break server and I absolutely fell in love with the place. Fantastic people, fantastic servers, all in all, just a fucking awesome community. SteamGamers has been my home for nearly the past 2 years, and I can honestly say I don't regret one minute that I've spent here. I don't think of another place I loved spending 16 hour days on everyday for almost 2 years, donating over $500 to, and overall just making sure this community was clean from rule breakers and such.

I want to thank the past/current CA+ that I've had the pleasure of working with. Although some of us may have had arguments, I hold no grudges and want to thank you all. Every CA+ meeting that I've attended really brings out the intelligence and dedication you have for this community, and I really do appreciate all that you've put in.

I can't forget about the greenies either. You guys play a huge role in this community, because without you, our servers would be filled with people screaming into their mics and tons of RDMers and such. I do appreciate that all of you are willing to take on the responsibility of administrating the servers while you are playing video games. Although it may not seem like it, it really is a lot to ask from someone. Thank you all for your help in keeping this place as awesome as it is.

For the Subscribers, Supporters, Regulars, and Members, don't think I'm forgetting about you guys. You are the reason that the staff works, because we want to overall achieve the goal of pleasing you guys and attracting new people to come and join the servers and have that same feel I had back when I first joined SG. Without you guys, we'd have nothing to give us that little spark to make this place run smoothly.

I also want to appreciate some of the people who have really changed my life since I've joined this place:

@Pan32 @Bread @Nuclear Onion @Capp'n @Prez You guys have really been just awesome fucking people to work/play with and I want to say that I truly do appreciate you guys. When I was feeling down, you guys put your hand out and picked me right back up. You are my best friends and I want you guys to know that you all are like brothers to me and I will keep in touch.

I am also grateful for all the memories here. This place will forever hold a place in my heart and I cannot thank you all enough for the experiences I've had in this community. Throughout the past (almost) 2 years, I've had moments of sadness, happiness, anger, excitement, etc. This place really is magical and I really do wish the best for this place in the future. I will be on the forums occasionally, but I don't think I will be in-game much at all.

Long live SteamGamers!

• Like 41
Edited by eXtr3m3

• Content Count:  640

RIPerino

But really, it's sad to see ya go man. :( We had some good times and you did a lot of great work for this community.

I wish the best to you and hope you come back soon!

Reply to Thread