? servers

? players online

Summertime css ze revival?

• Content Count:  3401

Not going to happen folks. I've been around long enough to know that those nostalgia events are sincerely a waste of time, and I doubt you'll get someone to spend the time and effort to set up server so people can play it for 2 days, shed a tear for the old times and then never come back.

who is the stupid cunt higher up who deletes the ZM server everytime the event is over? Just keep the server and files for the next event we have, no need to remake it just for your ego

ZM would be better than ZE

zm always got full for a week or two, so I don't where your two days came from

• Content Count:  913

In regards to a pure ZM server, it has been suggested before. The thing is, its a massive resource whore, and would take extra people dedicated to getting it up and running, many of whom already put in a good amount of time towards SG.

Its just not worth the extra strain and cash investment if its just a temporary thing, and we've got other servers that need to get up and populated before we can even think of it.

• Content Count:  1747

who is the stupid cunt higher up who deletes the ZM server everytime the event is over? Just keep the server and files for the next event we have, no need to remake it just for your ego

Why are you still here?

In regards to a pure ZM server, it has been suggested before. The thing is, its a massive resource whore, and would take extra people dedicated to getting it up and running, many of whom already put in a good amount of time towards SG.

Its just not worth the extra strain and cash investment if its just a temporary thing, and we've got other servers that need to get up and populated before we can even think of it.

Believe we were reffering to CSGO ZM (just to locate everyone), but as Bdcoll said, any Zombie type gamemode servers demand a unreal amount of resources, which is why it has been put to sleep for now, but we might come back to it sometime.

• Like 1

?

Guess it was you then

Since you're never getting ao, you'll never find out right? Shame.

If all you're gonna bring is hate around here, just leave, we're not interested on that.

• Like 1
Edited by Pan32

• Content Count:  3401

Since you're never getting ao, you'll never find out right? Shame.

What the hell are you talking about lmao

edit

If all you're gonna bring is hate around here, just leave, we're not interested on that.

Dafuq, guess I can't defend myself around here

Edited by frosty

Dafuq, guess I can't defend myself around here

who is the stupid cunt higher up

Boy, thats quite a defense. But we're done here, if you wanna argue somewhere else, forum pms or steam are fine for me.

Reply to Thread