? servers

? players online

SG Merchandise

• Content Count:  35

+1 for the mouse pads. If someone can get me high quality/large logos I can get them made for like $11 not inc shipping. Whoever has the original logos and can extend the backgrounds/sizes let me know.

Here is a mousepad

http://steamgamers.logosoftwear.com

Password: sg

Edited by as'

• Content Count:  5063

Looks like a image placed in the middle of a white mousepad, with white borders around the image.. Unless we can get a "quality" mousepad i wont have anything to do with it lol.

Looks like a image placed in the middle of a white mousepad, with white borders around the image.. Unless we can get a "quality" mousepad i wont have anything to do with it lol.

Thats why I asked if anyone has the original image files. The one you see there I cannot extend to cover the whole pad because it has a gradient and it wont look good to just add some gray to the top and black to the bottom. All of the single SG logos are too small/too low res to work with. The SG logo on a circular mousepad would look good

• Content Count:  3440

I tried to buy a t-shirt so that I could post pics with an SG shirt on while travelling, say at the Christ statue in Rio, or Disneyland w/the family Etc.

But my order was refunded by Garf after waiting for like 3 months.

If you can pull it off where it doesn't cost SG up front I don't see why we wouldn't give it a shot.

That mousepad and website are the most ridiculous things ive ever seen o-o

@Elemental You need to get out more then. :) I have seen a naked black midget running around a hospital whacking people with a bedpan

in the kneecaps while being chased by security. Working with what I got from the fourms. Need the originals.

@Itch That "ridiculous" site I posted lets you create whatever yoy want with the logos no upfront cost no minimum. Just need a high qquality set to upload then people can make whatever they want.

Shirts sweatshirts coffee mugs etc

Edited by as'

Reply to Thread