? servers

? players online

Promotions!

• Content Count:  310

Congratulations to everyone, but it looks like Caution forgot one person.

I'd like to personally welcome Me to the Vice President position. Thank you Barack Obama and Abraham Lincoln for recommending me. Thank you mom and dad for never believing in me. Thanks brother and sister for being assholes and not inviting me to your cool high school parties. Fuck da polees for those sweller college parties. And finally, I'd like to thank my kitten, Asher. He's always there to turn off my computer when I'm doing something important.

Now if someone could just change my dank rank to VP in the House that'd be swell.

"Vivian is a swell fellow" - Barack Obama 2015

"Vivian is the baddest bitch I ever did saw. 10/10 should be AO(He meant VP) in an online gaming community." - Abraham Lincoln 1865

• Like 4

• Content Count:  2983

I'd like to personally welcome Me to the Vice President position. Thank you Barack Obama and Abraham Lincoln for recommending me. Thank you mom and dad for never believing in me. Thanks brother and sister for being assholes and not inviting me to your cool high school parties. Fuck da polees for those sweller college parties. And finally, I'd like to thank my kitten, Asher. He's always there to turn off my computer when I'm doing something important.

Now if someone could just change my dank rank to VP in the House that'd be swell.

"Vivian is the baddest bitch I ever did saw. 10/10 should be AO(He meant VP) in an online gaming community." - Abraham Lincoln 1865

no

• Content Count:  3462

I don't see the problem here

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5108

[video=youtube;gvdf5n-zI14]

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2262

Who is this women

Reply to Thread