? servers

? players online

Jail Break Rule Discussion/Suggestions/Comments

• Content Count:  2589

It'll change the first round problem, but not the ones where they ask it. There's a specific guy named Hunter who does it every time, there's also many other players.

"Hunter freeze. Do not move...LR?" Then if he picks an LR like you said, deny it and tell him to pick again. If he moves warning shot him. Rinse and repeat. If he wants to delay the round, then make him stay in one place rather than derping around. Most of the time the Ts forget they were supposed to be frozen and start to walk somewhere.

From an admin stand point, I'd be okay with possibly warning and slaying him if he ends up wasting 2+ mins every round. Hunter can be a pain in the ass due to his unrational dislike of admins, and his uncanny ability to be the most annoying T ever. Just need to remain deplomatic with him.

• Content Count:  989

That's exactly what I do lol, I put him in a corner, tell him not to knife, not to jump, not to crouch, the only thing he can do is alter his direction towards the wall so he doesn't get kicked. He does exactly that.

• Content Count:  989

If he asks for a freeday. Give him a freeday this round for like 10 seconds,revoke it and then kill him

I could do that, but then they'll just cry continually and complain more than they already do.

• Content Count:  478

Is snitching on one of your T buddies considered against the rules? I've always assumed it was against the rules since it is practically team killing.

Can someone clarify for me just so I know in the future.

I usually tell people who do snitch to cut it out and not to do it again but a few people have told me that it isn't against the rules or that they do not know for sure.

• Content Count:  11723

Is snitching on one of your T buddies considered against the rules? I've always assumed it was against the rules since it is practically team killing.

I usually tell people who do snitch to cut it out and not to do it again but a few people have told me that it isn't against the rules or that they do not know for sure.

This isnt TTT.

Its not a rule we can enforce.

However snitches get stiches.

• Content Count:  2262

In a RP view of point, they are allowed to say snitch their cell mate. It's pretty much easy to rebel against CT and win the round anyway.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.