? servers

? players online

Jail Break Rule Discussion/Suggestions/Comments

• Content Count:  422

I have a question about Snitching. I see many people who say its against the rules, although prisonbreak rules doesnt clarify if it is. Just to clear things up is Snitching allowed in prisonbreak?

• Content Count:  742

I have a question about Snitching. I see many people who say its against the rules, although prisonbreak rules doesnt clarify if it is. Just to clear things up is Snitching allowed in prisonbreak?

I have yet to figure out if its teamkilling or not... but I actively discourage it. I mean its a dick move but you're not necessarily killing other Ts yourself... but I've heard varied opinions so some clarification would be nice.

• Content Count:  2589

I have yet to figure out if its teamkilling or not... but I actively discourage it. I mean its a dick move but you're not necessarily killing other Ts yourself... but I've heard varied opinions so some clarification would be nice.

Not teamkilling. It's a dick move, but perfectly okay within the rules.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  331

I've seen CT's use this tactic, for example, a CT asks you where the rebelling T is, and says if you tell him you get a freeday, you tell the CT, the CT instantly revokes your freeday and kills the rebelling T, so annoying

• Content Count:  1546

I've seen CT's use this tactic, for example, a CT asks you where the rebelling T is, and says if you tell him you get a freeday, you tell the CT, the CT instantly revokes your freeday and kills the rebelling T, so annoying

why the fuck would you trust a ct

that's why I never ask for free days as my LR anymore lmfao

I've lived with a snitching t for three days

• Content Count:  422

1 more question sorry, I just hate people like this. Recently (im not going to say names) some people have been giving orders as Ts, and that confuses others. People get killed for following them not knowing who gave the order. So just to clarify ;3 is this against the rules?

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.