? servers

? players online

Jail Break Rule Discussion/Suggestions/Comments

• Content Count:  989

So... is there going to be any special rules made for the new revolver? I mean... it is an instant kill if you get a body-shot. So is it still going to be classified as a secondary, or will it be classified as a primary?
It's not a 1 shot unless you get a headshot, to the CT's because of their armor advantage. So in the case of secondary or primary it's obviously a secondary. Considering it may 1 shot people with no armor at certain ranges, it's a given that it is freekilling. Seeing as there's no warning shot given if they blatantly rebel, etc.

Sidenote - Remember this is a new weapon release, so the only way people will get this weapon, is if they have it switched rather than the deagle and it's on a map with an armory that has the weapons that aren't individual.

• Content Count:  11723

It's not a 1 shot unless you get a headshot, to the CT's because of their armor advantage. So in the case of secondary or primary it's obviously a secondary. Considering it may 1 shot people with no armor at certain ranges, it's a given that it is freekilling. Seeing as there's no warning shot given if they blatantly rebel, etc.

Sidenote - Remember this is a new weapon release, so the only way people will get this weapon, is if they have it switched rather than the deagle and it's on a map with an armory that has the weapons that aren't individual.

It's a one hit shot man.

CT Armor does nothing.

I got paul to shoot me across the map and it killed me 106 hp.

• Content Count:  3462

I don't think you've used the revolver yet, gun is literally one shot body shot with armor. Pretty much a superior AWP. Until an inevitable patch later on.

But yeah, your side note pretty much sums it up for JB.

Edited by Nuclear Onion
lmao body shit

I don't think you've used the revolver yet, gun is literally one shot body shit with armor. Pretty much a superior AWP. Until an inevitable patch later on.

But yeah, your side note pretty much sums it up for JB.

Due to the fact I do not play cs go anymore then yeah, I have not personally used the weapon. I was simply told it was a 2 shot body, 1 shot head. So I assumed a friend of mine had his info right.

EDIT: SO THIS REVOLVER SOUNDS STOOOOPID

Sidenote - so seeing as this is the case, I guess you just wait for them to miss and take a shot at the CT. If we consider it a primary the CT will just shoot at any T with a pistol and claim that he thought it was the revolver. The last thing we need is liars and freekillers.

lol

• Content Count:  11723

Due to the fact I do not play cs go anymore then yeah, I have not personally used the weapon. I was simply told it was a 2 shot body, 1 shot head. So I assumed a friend of mine had his info right.

EDIT: SO THIS REVOLVER SOUNDS STOOOOPID

Sidenote - so seeing as this is the case, I guess you just wait for them to miss and take a shot at the CT. If we consider it a primary the CT will just shoot at any T with a pistol and claim that he thought it was the revolver. The last thing we need is liars and freekillers.

lol

It's a secondary.

If they aim it at you, you kill them on sight, Can't risk it with that gun.

Only way to get it is using the buy menu on SG_Dojo and a few others.

It's pretty easy to tell if its the R8.

It's a neat gun, but the stats are just wack.

• Content Count:  2589

Like metal just said, only real way to get it is to buy it. Which requires getting it from a CT dropping it. Not impossible, but won't likely see many Ts with the revolver.

That being said, by definition it's a secondary. Think it'd be hard to tell with it holstered if it's a revolver or pistol. And you can kill a T for having an unholstered secondary. So basically nothing changes. Imagine valve will be nerfing it soon anyway.

It's a secondary.

If they aim it at you, you kill them on sight, Can't risk it with that gun.

Only way to get it is using the buy menu on SG_Dojo and a few others.

It's pretty easy to tell if its the R8.

It's a neat gun, but the stats are just wack.

I said just wait for them to shoot, I never said it was a primary.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.