? servers

? players online

the real football thread

• Content Count:  6712

We've just taken out a £30 million loan just to avoid bankruptcy :thumbup:

Raising our debts to £85 million, if we don't get taken over by a rich benefactor, Kenwright will lead us into administration in at most 3 years.

We paid nothing yet for Jacobsen, Castillo or Saha. And only £3 million of the Fellaini fee.

When we sold AJ for 11 million, and the 6 we made of Mcfaggen, and the 40 odd of sky, you have to wonder where it's all going.

£83 million seems to have disappeared in 18 months, bizarre.

Rat I know where you are coming from, Watford for some reason is POOR. After sales of Young (9m), King (3m), Bouazza (3.5m), Shittu (3m), Henderson (2m), Ellington (2m) 2 parachute payments (20m+), AND tv money from when we were in the Prem and even last year we had loads of games on TV, which amounts to I dunno...10m,20m,30m????

Our chairman came out with the figure that in the last 3 years we have spent 66 MILLION on wages and transfers.

We closed a stand to renew it but apparently that money has been spent already, and there are rumours we are on the brink of administration.

The board have made it clear that they are selling the club, and say they have had some offers from "very rich" people but I just hope it is someone who plans on putting it a few million rather than taking out a few.

• Content Count:  6712

well i dont know any of those football teams (i dont watch football :d) i only know football teams from my own country

Which is why I said Aalborg FC..........Geez :confused1:

Also Paul apparently they think the ref who did our against Reading is deserving of a reward, and is going to become the youngest International ref we have had. Something very wrong is going on.

• Content Count:  6804

Which is why I said Aalborg FC..........Geez :confused1:

Also Paul apparently they think the ref who did our against Reading is deserving of a reward, and is going to become the youngest International ref we have had. Something very wrong is going on.

It's an absolute piss take if you ask me, it was like 2 meter's from the fucking post; how could you possibly call that as a goal? and the ref allowed it? There was no reactions from the reading players and they were all shocked to be given the goal that was not!

• Content Count:  6804

Doncaster 0-0 Blackpool :thumbdown:

Suppose its another point in the bank, but we are wank. We cant shoot, we enjoy passing the ball to the opposing side.

"theres only one league 1"

I much prefer league one :laugh: So much more enjoyable to watch and actually win lol

• Content Count:  794

Wigan 2 - 3 Liverpool

Shocking, we were winning 2-1 at halftime, very controversial refeering, sending off valencia with 2 yellows in less than five minutes, both decisions questionable...

And two goals in the last ten minutes... :thumbdown:

Reply to Thread