? servers

? players online

Memes Against Steam-Gamers Winners!

• Content Count:  3740

rtUXaom.jpg

TuzlUwY.jpg

Congratulations to the following winners of Memes Against Steam-Gamers!

Each will receive a key and case of their choosing:

Extreme Potatoes

phantom153

Mandeemoo007

BlackWhite

And as a special thank you, everyone in attendance will receive a free case! These memers are:

Shatoe

Maxwelldon

Ryoku

Revenga

El Nino

Leon

Riperzz

Pyro

President of Morocco2

Pan32

Korean Ninja

Vick

Intelligence

Zsoki

Perfectionist

AL3X

Finally, I would like to give special shout-outs to the following people for helping make this event happen:

@Extreme Potatoes @Lupin @Vinyl @Bread @Caution @ShoieP @Vick @Black Rain @capp'n @Bethy @Goku for helping create the hundreds of cards in this game with their dank memes.

@Vinyl @Goku @Zsoki @DoseOA @Vick @Bethy @Leon @TheSavageKitty @capp'n @Korean Ninja for helping me test run the game for the first time.

@Maxwelldon for helping out with the last minute preparations and organization of the event.

Thank you all so much for making this event happen!

battlepillars__larry_the_bird__selfie__nofilter_by_happydoodlestudio-d6p65id.png

• Like 9
Edited by Wawa

• Content Count:  3740

@BlackWhite is the only winner who hasn't gotten his key/case. It's ready for you whenever!

Also, @Shatoe @Maxwelldon @Ryoku @Revenga @El NIÑO (>^-^)> @Leon @Riperzz @Pyro @The President Of Morocco2 @Pan32 @Korean Ninja @Vick @Intelligence @Zsoki @Perfectionist @AL3X if you want your free case, just send me a message on steam with what case you want and I'll be more than happy to accommodate accordingly. You can add me at http://steamcommunity.com/id/gottahavawawa/

Aww I missed this :[ When are we doing it again?

The game can be played by anyone at anytime. So if there's a group of people on Teamspeak who all want to play, there's nothing stopping them from doing so. I'm going to make a thread that will explain how anyone can make a game.

Reply to Thread