? servers

? players online

Rules Suggestion (Mainly for Prison Break):

• Content Count:  989

PB is actually the only server I enjoy playing. Anguish is on a fuck ton of the time, I'm on whenever I can get time to be on, Goku's OS is literally PrisonBreakOS.

Anyways,

5b58993da4.png

^^^^^^

If we're going to say that anyone under the age of 18 shouldn't be around any sort of sexual innuendos or vulgarities on the server, they shouldn't be playing the game in the first place. The game itself is rated M, you can see that from the image I posted above. The moment anyone sees that, it should be a clear flag that you're going to stumble upon vulgarities, sexism, racism, violence, etc. constantly, regardless of what it's rated M for, and the players who do commit these acts will do so because there's no repercussion to doing so. They get muted? They'll wait it out, and probably begin doing it again at some other time. They get kicked? They'll either go to another server or re-connect. They get banned? They'll either appeal (probably not though because PB life), or go to another server and just continue on like nothing happened. It's a cycle that will occur in CS:GO until the game itself is shut down. There's nothing we can do to a person's actions besides attempt to guide them in the proper direction. And even though, it's not guaranteed a permanent solution. Sexism is disrespect, yes, and should be handled appropriately. If you can't get one admin to do something about it, contact another. We have a plethora of greens who can help you out.

PB is the very bottom of the chum bucket, the pool of scum and villainy SG holds inside of it, and it's what makes it unique. Each player adds their own pizzazz to the Prison, and it makes us stand out because of it. I love to see the role-play myself in the PB server when it happens, but if we're going to pull aspects away from it because it makes a few people uncomfortable I believe it's a waste. Refuse it if it makes you uncomfortable, if you get punished for refusing and ignoring, that's when we step in. Get any of us. It's what we're obligated to do. It's what us PB admins enjoy doing if you ask me.

/18+bullshitrantandopinionend

Excuse me sir, I'll kindly direct you to THE SERVER ACTIVITY LIST. Ok thanks, and I think @Intelligence has a point, you really just need to point it out to the admins, and if they ignore you they may be busy or just don't agree. Try to pm admins you know will take care of it. Hint hint.

• Content Count:  11723

Excuse me sir, I'll kindly direct you to THE SERVER ACTIVITY LIST. Ok thanks, and I think @Intelligence has a point, you really just need to point it out to the admins, and if they ignore you they may be busy or just don't agree. Try to pm admins you know will take care of it. Hint hint.

Stop being a fine example of an admin, it does not suit you.

• Content Count:  66

You see I could do that, but its funny ... Some admins enjoying doing the same acts themselves. Also this game is rated M for violence and blood. it reads on the ESRB rating. Nowhere does it say it's rated M for sexual violent or anything sexual at all. This game is not meant for that. And also, this community is not meant to be a trigger to people, or anything like that.. It's meant to be a fun place that we can all have fun or get away or whatever our reason is and be able to enjoy our time in the servers, I don't care about how low the PB server is in peoples' opinions. The entire SG community should be clean of the disgusting behavior.

• Content Count:  214

There is a problem with the whole idea of player harassment...most admins want to be friendly and not get on anyone's bad side so they will only say something if it is extremely over the line or the other person receiving the harassment mentions it to an admin. If someone is saying things like "you're a faggot"...well where does one draw the line between someone saying it in a joking manner and actual harassment? It's usually not that apparent to an admin if the things someone is saying to you are offending you or not, unless it is obvious when someone is trying to upset another person. Also while on this topic if you take certain words like faggot offensively...well sadly we don't have any rules against bigotry or anything of the sort.

As for the sexual acts and such in Prison Break...that is just kind of messed up, joking between someone who you know won't care is one thing, if you know there is a possibility of you making the other person feel uncomfortable then you are better off just keeping it to yourself. If anyone is making you feel this way then don't be afraid to talk to an admin using the private admin chat(@ in teamchat) and make an admin complaint on them if they are involved/not willing to help.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2589

Also in regards to the ESRB thing, may i remind you that online interactions are not rated by the ESRB. If you play the base game of csgo at its core, you won't see anything sexual. The rating of the game is irrelevant to how we monitor our own private server.

• Content Count:  1385

5b58993da4.png

7c492d2153c0dfc9f004596c8f91af19.png

Dude it literally says it in your picture. "blood and intense violence", it has nothing to do with sex or any sexual themes. If you want to joke around feel free to do so in teamspeak or when you're playing alone with friends, though you should stop, especially around kids. Doesn't mean you have to be a saint, though you should watch your language.

oh btw if you need to use sex jokes to have fun on pb you're a pleb.

• Like 1
Edited by Vy

• Content Count:  829

7c492d2153c0dfc9f004596c8f91af19.png

Dude it literally says it in your picture. "blood and intense violence", it has nothing to do with sex or any sexual themes. If you want to joke around feel free to do so in teamspeak or when you're playing alone with friends, though you should stop, especially around kids. Doesn't mean you have to be a saint, though you should watch your language.

oh btw if you need to use sex jokes to have fun on pb you're a pleb.

733ae812da.png

It specifies what the base game itself features. Blood and violence. An M rating means that the game can contain anything that would be considered 17+, including sexual content. In the case of CSGO, it contains blood and violence. ESRB doesn't play online on community servers, so you can assume more descriptors are added besides just the two listed because the gameplay varies per server, per person. ESRB knows that, and they aren't going to place those specific labels on the game because they aren't expected to occur in single player. But the M rating is still there in the end. It still marks the game as 17+.

Edited by Intelligence
derp formatting

Reply to Thread