? servers

? players online

Rules Suggestion (Mainly for Prison Break):

• Content Count:  2589

733ae812da.png

It specifies what the base game itself features. Blood and violence. An M rating means that the game can contain anything that would be considered 17+, including sexual content. In the case of CSGO, it contains blood and violence. ESRB doesn't play online on community servers, so you can assume more descriptors are added besides just the two listed because the gameplay varies per server, per person. ESRB knows that, and they aren't going to place those specific labels on the game because they aren't expected to occur in single player. But the M rating is still there in the end. It still marks the game as 17+.

Just because a game is rated M, doesn't mean we have to allow inappropriate content on our server. I'm not even that worried about it affecting little kids, as we are not their parents. But regardless, as I said, minor shit trash talk like "get rekt, suck my dick" is okay. But when it crosses that line and gets more graphic and sexual, and it's not wanted, we shouldn't allow it.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  66

733ae812da.png

It specifies what the base game itself features. Blood and violence. An M rating means that the game can contain anything that would be considered 17+, including sexual content. In the case of CSGO, it contains blood and violence. ESRB doesn't play online on community servers, so you can assume more descriptors are added besides just the two listed because the gameplay varies per server, per person. ESRB knows that, and they aren't going to place those specific labels on the game because they aren't expected to occur in single player. But the M rating is still there in the end. It still marks the game as 17+.

This entire arguement bringing in ESRB has no meaning here. Its just silly and a way to get the attention away from the real issue I was pointing out. This is not Grand Theft Auto V and I don't expect to be treated like the players came here to pick up prostitutes or speak of rape like the sharp tongues they have are for the purpose of the 'gangsta' roleplay. This should be a safe place for people, and yes actually we should be concerned to a degree about our younger members just for that reason, they're members... of this community. Which is not a place for people to get away with disgusting behavior that crosses the line of anything reasonable for 'sexual jokes'. Threatening to rape somebody should not be excused by anything, age, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, authority level(!!!!!), or the "ESRB" rating that can't even excuse it because it's not even mentioning sexual content in the specific rating.

Yes when things like this happen we should contact admins, but at times, like this morning which I'll be speaking about Bethy shortly to, the admins actually engage in and encourage these activities and comments that are way past the line of "Okay". So this is where we have to take it to the higher ups and it becomes a huge shit-fest because it wasn't specified in the rules and they used the loop hole while they could to abuse the situation at hand. The admins that have watched or participated in the nasty things like that, that are clearing breaking the rules, should be punished just like every player we should have punished in the first place for crossing the line.

Edited by Psychotropic Red
"authority level(!!!!!)"

• Content Count:  1459

The sad thing is, is that girls should expect things like this to happen to them when they speak up, and in order to get the annoying fucking kids to stop telling you to suck their dick, then you have to be better than them and either play along with their joke by saying, ok i will, or killing them. And if you can't kill them, then get gud like Black Rain, and people will shut the fuck up and look up to you. It sucks for girls in any server ever, but it happens everyone on the internet, and their is no way to escape it because little boys like to hide in their basements and bully girls because of the anonymity of the internet.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1086

Sexism should be treated the sorta same way as racism. Telling a woman to "go suck my dick" or " im going to get my friends and rape you" is as offensive to them as saying to a black guy "go pick some cotton" or "your family was lynched when you were young". I guess.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  752

I mean, Yeah the whole thing in PB is going way too far. But I feel like it should be bannable if the person receiving it repeatedly, is uncomfortable or is not liking it at all. The whole preforming sexual acts towards T's from CT's is weird anyways..but I get there's roleplay but it's still wrong to even ask or force them to do it. Like..I'm not gonna say a certain someone is literally a young kid asking other young kids/players to perform it on him or else he'd kill them. I get that it's a joke to somewhat other people or among friends and admins aren't really do anything (except goku, ily or other admins I didn't mention) about it unless you tell them. I agree that admins should do something about this or the person should tell an admin in private, or expand the rules to make it gaggable/kickable if the person does it once or at least more and they complain about it.

TLDR; Should be bannable if done repeatedly, should be gaggable/kickable if done once or won't stop

It's honestly disgusting some people do this when they know it makes the person uncomfortable

Considering there's little af kids on the server

• Like 1

To be fair, prison rape does happen quite commonly in the U.S. and it is a pretty relate-able order, so there shouldn't be a server-wide ban on it. SG has never catered their rules to people under 18 so I don't see why it should start now.

However, there are personal boundaries and if someone does keep targeting you for the same order over and over again, they already are breaking the player respect rule + the order repetition rule so just screenshot/demo and put in a ticket if admins are being retarded.

• Content Count:  66

To be fair, prison rape does happen quite commonly in the U.S. and it is a pretty relate-able order, so there shouldn't be a server-wide ban on it. SG has never catered their rules to people under 18 so I don't see why it should start now.

However, there are personal boundaries and if someone does keep targeting you for the same order over and over again, they already are breaking the player respect rule + the order repetition rule so just screenshot/demo and put in a ticket if admins are being retarded.

Ok it happens irl but this is a video game. We didn't actually put ourselves in real positions to be raped. Like where is that point valid. Other than that I agree of course, if its a multiple time target it should be a ban, durr. Common sense.

Ok it happens irl but this is a video game. We didn't actually put ourselves in real positions to be raped. Like where is that point valid. Other than that I agree of course, if its a multiple time target it should be a ban, durr. Common sense.

Well when you join the terrorist team in JB you put yourself in a position to either follow CT orders or rebel and be killed. If someone gives weird prison rapey orders, you're not actually being raped, same way as you aren't being killed when they shoot you. It's a video game so you shouldn't take this shit personally and I understand that it might be a sensitive topic for some people, but if every sensitive topic was catered to in the rules, then we would have too many rules to comprehend.

(I am not saying that rape irl is ok, I am saying that it shouldn't matter if someone is simulating it in a video game same as a lot of other crimes are simulated in a video game, you always have the option to rebel)

I can empathize though that it can be annoying to get those orders constantly directed to you due to the fact that you are female, however I'd like to point at that the situation you are describing in your first post is already against the rules. There's no point in adding another rule if people aren't following the first one, the only method to prevent this would be to notify an admin or place a ticket. And trust me on this, if we did add a sort of blanket anti-sexism rule in SG, it would just provoke people that disagree with the rule to try to get around it and you'd have a tougher time out of it.

Reply to Thread