? servers

? players online

My formal apology

• Content Count:  5108

I'd like to take a moment to sincerely apologize for my behavior and attitude towards SG as of lately.

I'm not gonna lie, I've been a pretty big mess as of lately. Going through a lot of things and instead I take a lot of my frustration with rage. I tend to let my anger get the best of me and it's something I have been working on and getting help with. I do a lot of acting without thinking things through, and tarnishing my reputation was one of those things. I love SG, always have and always will. This place has been my home for over 2 years of my life, this was my getaway from the life I was living. I can't stress enough how grateful I am for finding such a well structured and loving community. For the many years I've been playing online video games, I was pretty young and I used to hang around the adults. I got tired of all the shit, so I made my own community which ended up falling within a few months. When I joined SG, I was greeted by many friendly faces to which some have become people who I am very close friends with today. Of course there was negativity, but for the first time, I was in a grouping of people who loved to have fun and were very outgoing. I fell in love with everything about SG, and decided within a few days of joining that I wanted to be one of the pillars holding the community strong. This lead to me try-harding for a staff position, but I tried a bit too hard and was too caught up in the fact that I was still a relatively new member. I then became admin and went up the ranks (but most of you already know this).

Throughout my time here in SG, I have been in moments of joy, sadness, anger, frustration, etc. A lot of times people ask me, "why do you care so much about an online gaming community?" SG holds a special place in my heart and it always will.

I'd like to start off by apologizing to the former and current staff who I worked with, because I'm sure some of you are unsure of how someone who was as dedicated as myself dug himself into such a deep ditch. Although I may have some disagreements with how things are handled/decisions are made, I genuinely appreciate all of the work you guys put into keeping this place alive. You are all wonderful people and I know you are all doing your best to keep this community solid so someone perhaps others will feel the way I feel about this place.

Next, I'd like to apologize to the regulars and donors of this community. Towards the end of my time as staff, I may have come across as a troll and an asshole, but I'd like to reassure you that is not me. If I ever mistreated you or spoke of you in a rude manner, then I apologize for doing so. You guys are the reason that the staff strives to work hard every day. Although you guys aren't administrating servers, you're the ones throwing ideas and throwing money at the community, which we have had a surplus of so we know as a community we're doing something right.

Last but not least, I'd like to apologize to all of you as a whole from a friend's perspective. Regardless of rank, I have made friends with a LOT of you and with some of you I really took for granted and said/did things to ruin our relationships. I am deeply sorry for all I have done wrong and look forward to becoming friends with those I have yet to talk to and reconstruct my friendship with those whom I have ruined. I will completely understand if you decide that you do not wish to do so.

I understand that my actions and words were very rude and unnecessary, and I am deeply sorry.

Thanks for reading and I hope I will be able to fix what I broke here before my return here as of a few days ago.

• Like 12
Edited by eXtr3m3

• Content Count:  2589

People go through difficult times in life and change. Some have positive change, some have negative. While I wish your change had been purely positive, I do love seeing that you not only recognize your mistakes, but you are owning up to them. I remember when you first joined the community. We didn't get along, primarily because I was a lil shit at times, and you were an even littler piece of shit. You were such a try hard when it came to the rules (lord knows how many pages of player complaints were from you). Then at some point you and me just reconciled and you quickly became one of my favorite members here. One of my regrets from those times I became inactive was not being able to fully see you rise through the ranks. I was unfortunately here for a part of your downfall. Now that is planted myself back within the community, and you are starting to make an effort to restore your reputation, I sincerely hope to see the day that you are back to your old glory. Look forward to one day admining TTT together ;)

And side note

:larry:

Can't you get serious for one second Rawr?

• Content Count:  1396

People go through difficult times in life and change. Some have positive change, some have negative. While I wish your change had been purely positive, I do love seeing that you not only recognize your mistakes, but you are owning up to them. I remember when you first joined the community. We didn't get along, primarily because I was a lil shit at times, and you were an even littler piece of shit. You were such a try hard when it came to the rules (lord knows how many pages of player complaints were from you). Then at some point you and me just reconciled and you quickly became one of my favorite members here. One of my regrets from those times I became inactive was not being able to fully see you rise through the ranks. I was unfortunately here for a part of your downfall. Now that is planted myself back within the community, and you are starting to make an effort to restore your reputation, I sincerely hope to see the day that you are back to your old glory. Look forward to one day admining TTT together ;)

And side note

Can't you get serious for one second Rawr?

:larry:

but on a serious note glad to see you back potatoes and trying to correct your past actions :)

Reply to Thread