? servers

? players online

Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes Event

• Content Count:  2262

Good chance I won't be either, and I'm the one hosting and teaching people how to play :d

Also

Will there be a giveaway?

YES! I have bought 3 copies of the game that I will be giving away during the event. I'll update this post later tonight when I get home on how I will be doing it.

damn, maybe give it to those help you with the bomb?

• Content Count:  2589

damn, maybe give it to those help you with the bomb?

ATM was planning on asking a random trivia questions periodically. Might narrow it down to just those that play the game. Depends how many people show up.

Just a reminder that the event starts in around 5 hours. The twitch stream can be found at http://www.twitch.tv/sg_goku

Remember that there will be around a 30 second delay. The audio from teamspeak, the game, and my mic will be able to be heard on the stream. So if you wish to watch it that way you can. Otherwise, listening live through teamspeak will allow you to hear what is happening in real time, but you won't be able to see the bomb itself.

@Goku Hey, how'd the event go? I managed to see a fair amount of people on TS but couldn't join cuz some dumbarse on our street cuz the wrong wire -_-

Not too bad. Was mostly myself, pan, souce, black white and a guy I went to school with. Mr lonely and Intelligence jumped in towards the end. The entire stream Is up if you want to view it.

We did mostly moderate level bombs. Got pretty drunk later in the stream. Ended the night with some late night drunken PB. That won't be on the stream tho.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  742

Not too bad. Was mostly myself, pan, souce, black white and a guy I went to school with. Mr lonely and Intelligence jumped in towards the end. The entire stream Is up if you want to view it.

We did mostly moderate level bombs. Got pretty drunk later in the stream. Ended the night with some late night drunken PB. That won't be on the stream tho.

Damn I'm kinda pissed I missed it, I'll check it out in a bit :^_^:

Also, why am I not surprised y'all got hammered... pity that PB isn't on the stream though :toung:

Reply to Thread