? servers

? players online

We want your ideas!

• Content Count:  1056

Can we get some more shop items maybe holiday related pumpkin head and more player model skins since we only have two. atleast on jb

There are 2 shop skins you can buy on every server but ze I believe cause there is no store on the server there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  11723

Can we do a 5v5 mg tounrament ? like idk details but just like a idea

Sadly wont ever happen.

We want to include everyone we can and 5v5 mg sounds really boring and dumb.

• Content Count:  11723

I thought we didn't reply to necroposting? ;)

You do know this thread is used for a reason right and was made by an AO to ask our members what events they would like to see?

• Content Count:  171

I know that the surf server is not a surf deathmatch server, but I was wondering if for an event we could add strictly surf deathmatch maps in a map cycle. I think it would be fun to be able to show off our skill while surfing, and since the server is not a deathmatch one it would be a cool one-time change for an event. I'm not at all asking for the server to become a deathmatch server, but instead wondering what your thoughts are in having this become an event. I know we wouldn't want uninformed players to think that the SG surf server is a surf deathmatch server, so if this is considered maybe we could make the event private and have people sign up on the forums if they wanted to play.

• Content Count:  2589

I know that the surf server is not a surf deathmatch server, but I was wondering if for an event we could add strictly surf deathmatch maps in a map cycle. I think it would be fun to be able to show off our skill while surfing, and since the server is not a deathmatch one it would be a cool one-time change for an event. I'm not at all asking for the server to become a deathmatch server, but instead wondering what your thoughts are in having this become an event. I know we wouldn't want uninformed players to think that the SG surf server is a surf deathmatch server, so if this is considered maybe we could make the event private and have people sign up on the forums if they wanted to play.

@R3TROATTACK

Reply to Thread