? servers

? players online

Steam-Gamers TTT back online!

• Content Count:  6465

Let's go bois and grills! Rooftop 2016 here we come! Thanks for your hard work @XeNo

Putting this on tonight after college. Didn't have time last night. I'll make sure to make an event when we try it out!

All default gmod models D:

This will be changed soon. For the free playermodels, there will only be the default gmod models available these first two days. New playermodels will be there soon, but I have to make sure hats and stuff will work for them. (If the model is sized differently, it means every single hat/accessory has to be rescaled specifically for that model)

• Content Count:  2262

Putting this on tonight after college. Didn't have time last night. I'll make sure to make an event when we try it out!

This will be changed soon. For the free playermodels, there will only be the default gmod models available these first two days. New playermodels will be there soon, but I have to make sure hats and stuff will work for them. (If the model is sized differently, it means every single hat/accessory has to be rescaled specifically for that model)

i SEE i SEE

• Content Count:  2238

So I have to use my 500 points now too or lose them? :-/

• Content Count:  6465

So I have to use my 500 points now too or lose them? :-/

You won't lose them, but at the moment I don't have any plans for Donator points at all, so basically I don't think there will be a point in saving them. You never know though! Maybe I'll do something in the future that requires donator points and you'll have 500 points towards it.

At the moment, there is no way to "earn" donator points in the Pointshop plugin except through donating real cash, which is why there's no current plans for them since there's no super easy way to implement it.

Reply to Thread