? servers

? players online

CS:GO TTT Server Announcement

• Content Count:  2589

but will be as popular and more fun.

I beg to differ....I voiced my complaints with it to bethy, so no real reason to say them here again. Just repeat what I said in server, I'll play TTT on CSGO if it's the only TTT we have, but I really don't like anything about CSGO's TTT.

I will say that I really disagree with the point made in server of not everyone having Gmod. Not everyone back in the CSS days had gmod and it still worked. Nonetheless, CSGO TTT is better than no TTT so :unsure:

• Content Count:  11723

I beg to differ....I voiced my complaints with it to bethy, so no real reason to say them here again. Just repeat what I said in server, I'll play TTT on CSGO if it's the only TTT we have, but I really don't like anything about CSGO's TTT.

I will say that I really disagree with the point made in server of not everyone having Gmod. Not everyone back in the CSS days had gmod and it still worked. Nonetheless, CSGO TTT is better than no TTT so :unsure:

I think at this point the main issue with Gmod TTT is the aiming and how sloppy it is.

With CSGO, it just feels more natural since we all have csgo.

• Content Count:  2238

I think at this point the main issue with Gmod TTT is the aiming and how sloppy it is.

With CSGO, it just feels more natural since we all have csgo.

Nothing about what I saw in CSGO TTT felt natural.

• Content Count:  2589

Nothing about what I saw in CSGO TTT felt natural.

It's more natural in the sense that people are used to it, over gmod's aiming. I am far more used to gmod's aiming and prefer it. It's all a matter of which one have you played more of. For example, in gmod I can pull of juan deag's and have a decent K/D. In CSGO I'm lucky to get a kill half the time. Playing TTT on csgo yesterday felt very odd and foreign. I understood the concept of the game due to having played so much, but everything felt wrong and weird.

@Metal aiming is not a good reason for csgo over gmod. TTT is made and tailored for Gmod's engine. Literally every single thing in ttt worked better on gmod than ttt. Idk how much is stuff that can be adjusted by the higher ups, and high much is just limitations of the game itself.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  11723

It's more natural in the sense that people are used to it, over gmod's aiming. I am far more used to gmod's aiming and prefer it. It's all a matter of which one have you played more of. For example, in gmod I can pull of juan deag's and have a decent K/D. In CSGO I'm lucky to get a kill half the time. Playing TTT on csgo yesterday felt very odd and foreign. I understood the concept of the game due to having played so much, but everything felt wrong and weird.

@Metal aiming is not a good reason for csgo over gmod. TTT is made and tailored for Gmod's engine. Literally every single thing in ttt worked better on gmod than ttt. Idk how much is stuff that can be adjusted by the higher ups, and high much is just limitations of the game itself.

Most things on Gmod Maps have been streamlined for CSGO, however, If maps are remade to fit the CSGO SDK.

The main difference I see is we are a CSGO Community, does that mean we cannot move to other games?

Absolutely not.

Look how well we did for years on TTT and for the time we had BC2.

We still have T/D menus, sure we do not have a GUI for it, but it works fine.

As we have said, Gmod TTT is not leaving, so we can still get a population for it.

At the end of the day, we will support both.

• Content Count:  989

*sigh*

Reply to Thread