? servers

? players online

Super Bowl 50

• Content Count:  2187

Shouts out to Cam Newton. Shouts out to Peyton Manning. Shouts out to the Panthers, the Broncos. You already know.

So as some of you know, Super Bowl 50 is starting tomorrow at 6:30 PM EST. I want to know about your guy's opinion on who's gonna win, who's gonna shine, and on what conditions. This is a really hyped Super Bowl, especially considering its the 50th showing.

Here's the trailer for it:

NFL doesn't allow playback on other websites, so I'll just post the link here.

Honestly, I gotta give it up for the Panthers. They've had MAJOR downfalls. One in particular was the Super Bowl loss against the Patriots by a 3-point conversion (correct me if I'm wrong). They've worked hard to make it back here again, and I don't see them giving up anytime soon.

As for the Broncos, I heard they're a really great team. I'm sure Peyton Manning is getting himself and his team ready for this tremendous event. This will probably be the Panthers' greatest challenge yet.

I know the Super Bowl is tomorrow, but I wanted to know your opinion early. I'm really hyped for this. Everyone here in North Carolina is.

• Content Count:  2589

Basically you have the league's best offense (Panthers) against the league's best defense (Broncos). The Panther's D isn't far behind being number one though. The Broncos' offense leaves some to be desired. Peyton hasn't really been the best this year, so their offense will need to really step it up if they want to win. 2 years ago the Broncos came into the Super Bowl with the best offense but were utterly destroyed by the Seahawks. Now they are on the flip side of that. It's going to come down to Peyton's experience, versus Cam's momentum and fire.

I really want the Broncos to win for a few reasons. The main reason is Demarcus Ware. He played for Dallas for a long time, and almost every Dallas fan is rooting for him to get a ring. I also want Peyton to get another ring for 2 reasons. It is, IMO, one of the biggest injustices in this world that Eli Manning has more rings than Peyton Manning. And secondly for Peyton, I would love to see him ride off into the sunset with a Super Bowl win. And the final reason I want Denver to win, is because I work with a Panthers/Seahawks/Giants fan. She's the most fair weather fan that flips fops her teams so hard that I just can't put up with the next few months if Carolina wins.

The game is really going to come down to who is better prepared. I think Denver's D is going to do a good job of stopping Carolina's offense from running the score up, which just leaves Peyton to score when he has the ball. I think that it will be crucial to Denver that they score when given the ball. They will need to keep their offense on the field to avoid giving Cam a chance to score, and they must score on turnovers.

Biased prediction: 24-20 Denver

Unbiased prediction: 32-27 Carolina

Go Broncos!

• Content Count:  1070

The Denver football Broncos will be victorious and return Peyton Manning to the glory land, where he will be able to ride off into the sunset as the greatest of all time.

Reply to Thread