? servers

? players online

Time to Grow Up

• Content Count:  605

Good luck with everything Frost!

As awesome as SG is, real life is pretty important too. And even if you do have to stray a way for a while, SG will always be here when you return. I have been back and forth for such a long time now, but SG is always around :d

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1667

Hey Frost do what come first bro hopefully everything turns out good. I'm sorry about your sister my dad is also Ill I know how you feel about that but anything else I wouldn't know. I really hope everything turns out good. My wishes and lucks are on you.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  163

Good luck. I hope everything goes smoothly and your sister gets well soon. I don't know you all too well but seeing as how others regard you, it's a shame to see you not come on as often. Either way though, family and job is more important.

Have a good one. :ayyshoiep:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  742

I don't suppose this is farewell since you'll still be on the forums which I still lurk 24/7 but I guess that means not having you around on PB as much anymore :|

Hope your sister gets better and that you prosper in your time to come. Like @Delirium said, we ain't going anywhere, so don't worry. Don't be a stranger now eh?

:larry:

• Like 1
Edited by MyHobos

• Content Count:  2238

@Frostbitten :balloonicorn: @Frostbitten :balloonicorn: @Frostbitten :balloonicorn: @Frostbitten :balloonicorn: @Frostbitten :balloonicorn: @Frostbitten :balloonicorn: @Frostbitten :balloonicorn:

Make sure to save before heading out into life. It won't do you any good, but it's the thought that counts.

also, I refuse to thank your post until much later. @Leon Mordecai may or may not have put me up to that. :)

• Like 1

Reply to Thread