? servers

? players online

Community Meeting: March 13th / Jailbreak Q&A: March 12th

• Content Count:  4960

Just a reminder that the Jailbreak Q&A Meeting will be held today @ 6PM EST. It will be held on our Teamspeak.

See you there!

If you are a bit concerned about the amount of people that joins, Why not use !csay in the PB server something along the lines of "STARTING ON THE STEAM-GAMERS TEAMSPEAK CHANNEL: Prison Break Q&A"

You'll have people that are interested and who will join while playing :)

• Content Count:  3740

If you are a bit concerned about the amount of people that joins, Why not use !csay in the PB server something along the lines of "STARTING ON THE STEAM-GAMERS TEAMSPEAK CHANNEL: Prison Break Q&A"

You'll have people that are interested and who will join while playing :)

Not really concerned about the number of people who will show up, but I'll try to be on the JB server before the meeting to relay the message too.

• Content Count:  2589

@Wawa @Nuclear Onion

Anyway someone could keep a record of the questions asked and the answers given and put them in a post-Q&A thread? I have to work during the Q&A and it would be nice to have a list of what was covered. Plus it would be a good way for those that missed it to read over and possibly avoid any of the same issues being asked again in the future.

• Content Count:  6759

@Wawa @Nuclear Onion

Anyway someone could keep a record of the questions asked and the answers given and put them in a post-Q&A thread? I have to work during the Q&A and it would be nice to have a list of what was covered. Plus it would be a good way for those that missed it to read over and possibly avoid any of the same issues being asked again in the future.

I know SL4DE is gonna record so when he uploads it, we can just use it to keep track of the Q&A's and add any additional answer questions to the thread Wawa made =D

• Content Count:  2589

Also just a reminder to those affected by it, but the time change is tonight. So while phones and computers should do it automatically, if you have a regular clock don't forget to set it forward an hour. Don't wanna miss the meeting tomorrow ;)

I'll try to make a quick video soon about how to record sound with audacity. I do it slightly different than the few videos I saw and it's what I use to record teamspeak meetings without causing the "user in your channel is recording".

Edited by Goku
I use the word also too much...

Reply to Thread