? servers

? players online

Community Meeting: March 13th / Jailbreak Q&A: March 12th

• Content Count:  3740

Hello Steam-Gamers,

We have a pair of meetings planned for the weekend of the 12th. First up, we have a Jailbreak Server Q&A scheduled for Saturday, March 12th @ 6pm EST that will be moderated by Nuclear Onion and myself. This will be a good opportunity for all Jailbreak players to ask the AO's who manage that server (Nuclear Onion & Wawa) about anything JB-related. This meeting is not exclusive to JB players only--anyone is welcome to attend!

Next up, we have a Community Meeting scheduled for Sunday, March 13th @ 3pm EST. We like to hold these meetings regularly (usually a few months apart) to keep everyone in-the-loop with what's going on in the community. A good amount of the higher-up team (CA+) will attend and talk about where the community is at, where we're headed, updates on what's coming soon, and what to look forward to in the future. We also hold a Q&A that everyone is welcome and encouraged to participate in; the higher-up team will try to answer and address your questions as best as we can!

Once again, thank you all for making [sG] as strong as it is today, and we hope to see you all on the weekend of the 12th!

[table=width: 450, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]Jailbreak Q&A[/td]

[td]Community Meeting[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Saturday, March 12th[/td]

[td]Sunday, March 13th[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]6pm Eastern[/td]

[td]3pm Eastern[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]5pm Central[/td]

[td]2pm Central[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]3pm Pacific[/td]

[td]12pm Pacific[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]11pm GMT[/td]

[td]8pm GMT[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

JG_cgKYGGYw

[video=youtube;8Wc1Ef8-FbU]

Ljko7ec.jpg?1

• Like 9
Edited by XeNo

• Content Count:  1719

The community meeting is open for everyone to join, right? Haven't been here for too long :) Even if it is I won't attend cause that's like 9AM for me, and I need my beauty sleep hehe

Edited by Post

Reply to Thread