? servers

? players online

Random Question of The Day 3/2/16

• Content Count:  1667

DO YOU REMEMBER YOUR FIRST DAY ON THE JOB? HOW WAS IT?

DESCRIPTIVE PLS

It was a nice sunny day at six flags. It was hard trying to find a place at my job that I was suppose to report to. I finally found it sparing a couple minutes before I was suppose to clock in. When it was time to clock in, it wasn't punching in right, so ya rip me. Took a long time but finally worked. Then a supervisor came and told me to stack paper plates I'm like face palm. I'm like are serious, I thought I was going to do that whole day but I didn't thank god. But yeah it was very busy on the first day.

• Content Count:  163

My first day at work was never. I worked online however doing a freelance job for some small private company that wanted a database. Was a bit nervous when i first handed it back to them. However the response was they are happy with it. Just didn't like the colour scheme so i told them how to change it and yah. XD That's kidna how it all went down. :3

• Like 1

• Content Count:  885

I was 14 working at Dunkin' Donuts with these smokeshow 19 year old college girls. I It was hard.

I remember not putting in a coffee filter when I was making coffee and the grinds and shit getting everywhere. Needless to say I mastered it and became the 18 year old smokeshow years later. Success. :unspin:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  989

I was 14 working at Dunkin' Donuts with these smokeshow 19 year old college girls. I It was hard.

I remember not putting in a coffee filter when I was making coffee and the grinds and shit getting everywhere. Needless to say I mastered it and became the 18 year old smokeshow years later. Success. :unspin:

Can I be one of those smoking girls for you

• Content Count:  11501

Valentine's Day, 2011...love was in the air. As a 17 year old kid, I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I ran off the bus and stood on the yellow foot prints. Must have been sometime around 10pm or so. We weren't allowed sleep the first 3 days. I then proceded to get yelled at, screamed at, broken down physically & mentally, then built back up over the course of the next three months.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread