? servers

? players online

T orders.

• Content Count:  3740

Prisoners can say whatever they want over the mic as long as they aren't breaking server rules, such as racism and mic spamming. If prisoners are getting themselves killed due to following T orders, then that's their own fault for not paying attention. Guards need to implement better control over the prisoners if they're making rounds as chaotic as possible.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  3462

Say a T says "Freeday" or whatever, and another t gets killed because of it, would that count as teamkilling? If you think about it...

It's the Ts fault for following the order in the first place. This also seems very easy to manipulate for a T can be joking around and another T follows that order intentionally so they can get their T buddy in trouble. It isn't really hard to decipher what's a T order and what's a CT order for the most part. If a T keeps spamming it and talks over CT orders, they most likely deserve a mute.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  192

It's the Ts fault for following the order in the first place. This also seems very easy to manipulate for a T can be joking around and another T follows that order intentionally so they can get their T buddy in trouble. It isn't really hard to decipher what's a T order and what's a CT order for the most part. If a T keeps spamming it and talks over CT orders, they most likely deserve a mute.

It's more of a T's strategy for things to be chaotic when all of the T's run away thinking its "freeday" and a limit of Ct's is trying to give warning shots or watch other T's while some of the T's can get away to rebel. I know if i do see a T says freeday and the mic spam is real i know everyone is going to run off and i use that chance to get a gun.

I have seen T Chat where people will say they are going to yell freeday as a form of strategy. I don't think this is against the rules only if they are voice spamming it over and over.

Only @Bubblez knows my strategy so he watches me first and that is why @Bubblez doesn't give freedays or first day freedays lol.

I've said "Freeday" a couple of times as a form of strategy to rebel when Ct's are arguing about "Conflicting orders" and i'm 99.9% T.

If this is against the rules which i haven't seen it then sorry didn't know.

@Asteria

Edit: Only downfall is mistake freekills and getting crossfire. but honstly Ct's need to shoot in the foot and stop with the headshot warning shots.

• Content Count:  1546

It's more of a T's strategy for things to be chaotic when all of the T's run away thinking its "freeday" and a limit of Ct's is trying to give warning shots or watch other T's while some of the T's can get away to rebel. I know if i do see a T says freeday and the mic spam is real i know everyone is going to run off and i use that chance to get a gun.

I have seen T Chat where people will say they are going to yell freeday as a form of strategy. I don't think this is against the rules only if they are voice spamming it over and over.

Only @Bubblez knows my strategy so he watches me first and that is why @Bubblez doesn't give freedays or first day freedays lol.

I've said "Freeday" a couple of times as a form of strategy to rebel when Ct's are arguing about "Conflicting orders" and i'm 99.9% T.

If this is against the rules which i haven't seen it then sorry didn't know.

@Asteria

Edit: Only downfall is mistake freekills and getting crossfire. but honstly Ct's need to shoot in the foot and stop with the headshot warning shots.

If T's are screaming FREEEEEDAYY and they're all running around the place when the orders are to go to disco, why should I give warning shots?

• Content Count:  11723

If T's are screaming FREEEEEDAYY and they're all running around the place when the orders are to go to disco, why should I give warning shots?

You mean you don't treat the T's with respect and give them 3 chances?

Savage

• Content Count:  2589

Only @Bubblez knows my strategy so he watches me first and that is why @Bubblez doesn't give freedays or first day freedays .

>using Bubblez as an example

A handful of CTs, myself included, don't give free days because most CTs are idiots that get themselves killed in the first 30 seconds. I doubt your "strategy" has anything to do with it.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.