? servers

? players online

Question for JB?

• Content Count:  59

Well I've been thinking long and hard on the question but why doesn't CT's get points towards there Rank on the JB server but only when your T? Because I've been playing alot of CT and it would be much easier for me. :)

• Content Count:  2589

On mobile so I can't link you to it, but basically @Wawa added the rankme plugin so the Ts would have something in regards to points and being rewarded for rebelling.

All of our servers have gameme, which you can access by clicking stats on the home bar. Given the nature of PB, the gameme typically favors people who play CT, and we do not want to add rankme for CTs as it would encourage freekilling or really iffy kills. @Wawa can correct me if I'm wrong as he was the one to add the plugin.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  422

We have enough CTs who will bend he rules and camp to get kills. If we get a RankMe for CT it would just encourage that same behavior creating saltier TS making it harder for people and admins to enjoy the game. Although the plugin does greatly encourage Ts to rebel, it also has K/D which is counted on CT. I have seen people play CT just to get their KD up. Now just imagine the kind of influence it would have, if it recorded CT kills. I do enjoy the plugin and it should stay as it is, it makes a friendly competition for the Ts who rebel a lot. It also gives a higher challenge to the CTs because the Ts are trying harder.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3740

On mobile so I can't link you to it, but basically @Wawa added the rankme plugin so the Ts would have something in regards to points and being rewarded for rebelling.

All of our servers have gameme, which you can access by clicking stats on the home bar. Given the nature of PB, the gameme typically favors people who play CT, and we do not want to add rankme for CTs as it would encourage freekilling or really iffy kills. @Wawa can correct me if I'm wrong as he was the one to add the plugin.

What this guy said :bird:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2589

What this guy said :bird:

That's what I'm here for ;)

Question answered. Locking before we get 20 different people restating the same answer like every other PB thread >.>

• Like 1

Reply to Thread