? servers

? players online

Rocket League Tournament - Discussion Thread

• Content Count:  2589

@Swagbox I'm going to assume Milk is no longer playing in the tournament. Do you want to request a substitute partner, or would you rather forfeit out?

@ItzMiLK I've heard conflicting reports on your status in SG. Can you please confirm whether or not you plan on staying in the tournament?

Edited by Goku

• Content Count:  422

@Swagbox I'm going to assume Milk is no longer playing in the tournament. Do you want to request a substitute partner, or would you rather forfeit out?

@ItzMiLK I've heard conflicting reports on your status in SG. Can you please confirm whether or not you plan on staying in the tournament?

Playing should be fine. The conflict shouldn't get in the way of rocket league.

• Content Count:  5674

@Bread @Nimmy Jewtron @Dominic

I'm on every day but can we please get this done before it hits 1am GMT (8pm EST)? I really hate staying online later than this since I'm pretty tired at this point. Preferably get online Sunday some time up to 7pm.

PC is broken and should be ready tomorrow or anyday after that, if it isnt ready and you really wanna play I'll just play on this laptop I'm using though I'd prefer my PC

• Content Count:  1421

Me , spartan , bread and dominic are doing our match tommorow, today was dominics moms birthday so he couldnt today. For sure tommorow

Reply to Thread