? servers

? players online

Questions for TTT

• Content Count:  11725

1) If you say you're proven, but you really aren't, does that make you KOS?

2) Once you're proven innocent, does that give you permission to go around and T bait?

The questions seem self explanatory but if you need me to elaborate tell me.

@Nuclear Onion

@R3TROATTACK

1. No

2. No. They can still kill you; If you were tazed, Idk

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2579

Dear SG community, today, I rdm'd.

But for real, don't you think the first question is a little weird?

For instance, a kid is called sus on, replies with: " I'm proven by detective "

Ask detectives, he was never proven.

Lying about being proven, seemed to be a justified rdm for me, really isn't allowed ?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1984

Dear SG community, today, I rdm'd.

But for real, don't you think the first question is a little weird?

For instance, a kid is called sus on, replies with: " I'm proven by detective "

Ask detectives, he was never proven.

Lying about being proven, seemed to be a justified rdm for me, really isn't allowed ?

that shouldnt be kos,you can just call high suspicion for that.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1401

2) Once you're proven innocent, does that give you permission to go around and T bait?

1. It will only make you high sus, saying that is stupid though when you're inno

2. This I've seen way too many times. They go around shooting and saying "ive been proven so I can." This is bs, you can still kill them for it. A t bait is a t bait, doesn't matter of you are proven or not.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1612

1: Someone will notice, and make you highly suspicious, and is also highly counterproductive if your inno. It would most likely cause another inno or detective to get shot while they are distracted keeping an eye on you. No you are not KOS, but it's a risky move not worth the risk.

2: There is NO REASON to T bait. Ever. At all. If you enjoy LITERALLY giving others a free pass to shoot you, and get away with it, then by all means, enjoy playing CSGO in spectate while admins go around figuring out whether someone is RDMing, or if your dumb ass is baiting. Trust me, it's not difficult, but it sure as hell is annoying. However, T bait isn't KOS, but if someone is getting shot at, they will fire back assuming you are a T.

TL;DR

1: No, not the best idea.

2: No, don't T bait.

Sent from Tapatalk

• Like 1
Edited by SL4DE
ADDED QUOTES

• Content Count:  6466

@R3TROATTACK @Nuclear Onion

Perhaps you two can clear something up for me since I have been wondering this for awhile though it was never a big deal so I haven't had reason to enforce it or whatever:

T baiting is considered something you can get shot for so you pretty much do it at your own risk and if someone shoots you for it, you have no rights to shoot them back/kill them/etc. It's just that you fucked up T baiting around the wrong people and now have to get yourself out of it or die for it and its your own fault, yes? I know in Gmod TTT if someone was T baiting on purpose as a Innocent and someone shot them for it, mostly out of understanding, the guy T baiting didn't shoot back and just said, "Whoa whoa I was kidding! I was kidding!" or whatever. However, in the end they understood it was their own fault.

Is T baiting prohibited by rules and punishable? Or is it something like, "You shouldn't T bait out of courtesy for other players trying to play the game properly"?

Also in Gmod TTT, in the situation that Roux describes, that's grounds for KOS if you get caught in a lie like saying you're proven innocent when you get found out that you aren't. So that is not KOS?

• Like 1

Reply to Thread