? servers

? players online

OMG OMG OMG

• Content Count:  501

So today I decided to play a random MM game (I'm supreme), completely unknowing the Summit was streaming.......BTW,I WAS SO EXCITED I WAS SHAKING SO I BOTTOM FRAGGED

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15124[/ATTACH]

#LookWhatIWroteInChatAtTheEnd

• Content Count:  6759

You fucked up so hard. You said SG gaming and I'm disappointed.

YOU SHOULDVE SAID http://WWW.STEAM-GAMERS.NET BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU SAID SG GAMING. WE ARENT THE ONLY COMMUNITY WITH THE INITIALS SG. SLAYERS GAMING USES SG (sG)

YOU HAVE FAILED US ALL.

@Extreme Potatoes and @Pyro got to play with summit and JoshOG together in the past. I had fun watching that match live.

• Content Count:  6466

Isn't summit just a normal human being like we all are? Why so much hype? :O

He's an internet celebrity, as well as a player that made it into the pro scene. Considering that, I think it's fine to be a bit excited the first time you play with someone like that. It's not likely to happen everyday, so it's a bit of a rare moment. I get excited when I see a comet in the sky, even though it's just a giant rock, it's the fact it doesn't always happen that makes it exciting.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2579

Same happened to me few months ago, I managed to queue up against LIRIK and Timthetatman playing together. We raped them once, and re-matched to find them again, another rape. They were both streaming for a total of 32 000 viewers. I shat my pants and played like a beast for these two games. Took so many screenshots lol

Reply to Thread