? servers

? players online

Last Request

• Content Count:  1421

We've never had this because it forces a CT into an LR. Also if a T is about to die he can just do !lr and avoid death.

And I dont think we will ever have this.

This also dis allows lrs with different rules like only right click knife fights (Cus Ts dont have armour) which would make it unfair unless the plugin gave armour. Also to expand on what @Dominic said, its in the rules Ts dont have to accept LRs and CTs dont have to accept or give them. So no we will not add this unless that rule is changed and I highly doubt they will be changed.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2589

If I recall correctly, there are some plugins that require a CT to accept the LR, so personally I'm not against the idea because of it forcing a CT to LR. Granted I haven't bothered looking at a LR plugin since CSS.

I can't recall the exact issues off the top of my head, but some LR plugins were tested in the past and no one of them really worked out for us. Generally speaking, our server tends to be favorable towards our custom LR method. Our server also tends to try to remain as vanilla as possible. That's the reason you don't see much game changing plugins such as warden or !LR.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  659

• Content Count:  235

Well i already saw a jb server with a plugin where the last t decides to get it or not but only if he hasn't killed somebody yet, he can then choose automated lr like on electric_razor on top of the cage there is a deagle throwing lr and it actually was pretty fair

• Content Count:  1459

Well i already saw a jb server with a plugin where the last t decides to get it or not but only if he hasn't killed somebody yet, he can then choose automated lr like on electric_razor on top of the cage there is a deagle throwing lr and it actually was pretty fair

What's the point when you don't have to be limited to like 3-4 preset lrs. I always like to play tic tac toe on lego jailbreak as my lr or in clouds there are a lot of other things to do as an lr

• Content Count:  2579

I wouldn't try to change SG jailbreak too much. Last time I offered something, I got shit on and I adapted instead. LR plugins are very limiting in my opinion, like Mandeemoo said. I think the current LR system is good.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2589

Generally speaking, our server tends to be favorable towards our custom LR method. Our server also tends to try to remain as vanilla as possible. That's the reason you don't see much game changing plugins such as warden or !LR.

This reason still holds up. We've done custom LR for years no, and I see no reason or demand at this time to change that.

Thank you for the suggestion, but we will not be implementing any LR plugin at this time.

Reply to Thread