? servers

? players online

Steam-Gamers Fantasy football league?

• Content Count:  3462

This league has been pretty painful for me haha. I'm making some decent pickups, but I fucked up with my QBs this year. Probably my fault though for not being aware this league starts two QBs, so I think I prioritized getting a QB a lot less during the draft than I should've. That and having draft Doug Martin isn't fun to watch.

• Content Count:  2589

This league has been pretty painful for me haha. I'm making some decent pickups, but I fucked up with my QBs this year. Probably my fault though for not being aware this league starts two QBs, so I think I prioritized getting a QB a lot less during the draft than I should've. That and having draft Doug Martin isn't fun to watch.

Meanwhile I'm sitting here with the dilemma of starting Prescott, Brees or Big Ben and the possibility of swapping Romo and Prescott at some point :larry:

• Content Count:  3462

how bout Eddie Lacy....and russel wilson they aren't fun to watch either :L

A guy you draft in the 2nd round injuried since week 2 is no doubt worse, also the fact that a bunch of my picks were injured when given pretty good match ups (Stewart, Dez, Hyde ). Thought Howard and Ajayi would make up for it but too little too late really and my QBs being too weak doesn't help.

At least I'm not @Labarr I think?

Wait fuck I have the worst record...fml.

• Content Count:  3052

A guy you draft in the 2nd round injuried since week 2 is no doubt worse, also the fact that a bunch of my picks were injured when given pretty good match ups (Stewart, Dez, Hyde ). Thought Howard and Ajayi would make up for it but too little too late really and my QBs being too weak doesn't help.

At least I'm not @Labarr I think?

Wait fuck I have the worst record...fml.

I mean.. I am projected to win by 35+ points this week. If I end up losing, I will probably quit and even eat my own sock

• Like 1

Reply to Thread