? servers

? players online

Spiked's Gaming Marathon!!!

• Content Count:  1154

L4D2 on a community server that holds 20 slots would be fun as well. Hopefully I make it to this event :d

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PWEASE. It's been so long.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3728

I either don't own the games that you will be playing or simply suck at them. However I'm available for Dead by Daylight & GTA 5. Perhaps Drawful 2 is something to consider in the future? It's €9.99, don't know if you feel like that's going to be worth the money though... Other games that could be interesting; Golf with Friends, Duck Game, Worms Revolution.

• Content Count:  6242

Perhaps Drawful 2 is something to consider in the future.

Last time we did JackBox Party stuff we found it pretty difficult as they had to watch the stream to play and the stream is pretty delayed. We did find a free to play version that was kind of better but the clues were crap.

• Content Count:  301

Last time we did JackBox Party stuff we found it pretty difficult as they had to watch the stream to play and the stream is pretty delayed. We did find a free to play version that was kind of better but the clues were crap.

Last time I did a Jackbox party stream, we made a Skype call and had the one hosting the game share his screen so we could play in real time

Reply to Thread