? servers

? players online

Spiked's Gaming Marathon!!!

• Content Count:  1612

• Watched the stream
  • Played Cards again Humanity (and won :undynekek:[close match though])
  • Drank
  • Drank some more
  • Played Rocket League
  • Got smashed with Spiked and Pourpose
  • Learn that Spiked has the laugh of a serial killer
  • Play more rocket league
  • Payday 2
  • Pass the fuck out after stealing millions of dollars and carrying
  • GG

10/10 would drink and drive again in RL.

EDIT: Had to remove the image because SOMEONE was being racist in CAH.

• Like 1
Edited by SL4DE
removed an image...

• Content Count:  6242

So this whole event was to do some testing for me to do Extra Life in November. We were able to do some good tests and I think we worked out most of the streaming bugs that would have been bad for viewers.

What is Extra Life? Its a big fundraiser for Children's Hospitals and on November 5th they do a big game day where lots of people play and stream for 24 hours. So I plan to participate in it this year. Due to my schedule this last weekend was the last chance I had to do some streaming tests before the event. When we get closer to the event, I'll post more details on what is going on and ask for people to help out.

So moving on from here I'll probably start periodically stream games I'm playing but not really announce them. If you want to know when I am doing such things it would probably be good to follow me on twitch (SGSpikedRocker). I'll be streaming games like Rocket League, Elite Dangerous, League of Legends, Overwatch and whatever else I'll be playing. I won't do any kind of streaming schedule or anything as its pretty much when I got time after work and when I'm not doing stuff with my kid on the weekends.

So again stay tuned for my Extra Life stuff in the coming months.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6242

There wasn't really an option to change your stream quality. Any chance this could be improved? @SpikedRocker

Would make it more enjoyable to watch your stream.

We did make a change to the quality after CaH. It supposedly was better after that. Pretty much I was compressing the res 3X which did well with YT streams, we changed it to 2X which did it better. I didn't notice too much lag after that change, so I may only up it 1.5X at the most cause at that point I think it will cause issues for me playing.

• Content Count:  1612

You can probably just censor that. Though that was probably not even the most offensive thing :lenny:

VQb4JJ8.png

DME9BBi.png

There, enjoy :larry:

• Like 2
Edited by SL4DE

Reply to Thread