? servers

? players online

Origin to the origin to the origin to the origin to the origin

• Content Count:  4441

tewCqvM.jpg

This is driving me insane guys.

What is the origin to everything?

Is the idea that everything was created by something which had to be created by something else stupid? It makes us feel really fucking insignificant it you think about it, how much we know to how much actually exists.

HELP ME

• Content Count:  1401

Its always been part of human nature to search for an beginning to everything. It helps in knowing in why? Why do we exist, what is there to come?...

Vid of Alan watts giving philosophy classes. He talks a lot about the point in life and what It all means.

He is a bit of a pessimist and talks a lot of the insignificance of human life, but also that you shouldn't take life to seriously (an idea I like a lot personally).

"Existence is". There is no knowing how it started or how it will end but all we need to know it is there. It allows us to see everything, to breath, to play, to make love,...

There are many different opinions about life and this is just one of it. The most well known is Plato and his allegory of the cave (this goes a bit more into religion, but still a nice point a view even if it is a bit scary).

Or you can go 420 blaze it (apparently this is @Leon Mordecai theory), whatever suits you :jakewiggle:

• Like 1
Edited by Suri

What drives me insane is how big the universe is. There's definitely other intelligent races out there but my eyes will probably never see them :(

I know right, it just makes us humans so fucking tiny in reality.

It's like after all the advancements and technology we're still fucking cavemen.

Harambe had the answer but y'all killed him :perfect::jezzus:

Kind of like the universe the Harambe memery is never ending and will be around long after I'm gone.

Years from now the Western Lowland Gorilla Marxist overlords will ask me, "Where were you when Harambe died?".

They will make the humans write in blood over and over "125,000 harambes, 7,400,000,000 humans".

008481a23b4404e6112c1de773e714fd.jpg

Edited by All Ts

Reply to Thread