? servers

? players online

The cancer that is the CS:GO community.

• Content Count:  1920

Ah, CS:GO, home of the most rage inducing hitboxes, game-breaking updates, and probably the most toxic and cancerous community of all games.

Why is this community so toxic? I ask myself that a lot too, and I think I can explain to some extent why this community is so bad.

Now, before I break down the bad, let me talk about the good. There are players that just want to play the game as it was meant to be played, as a team and for the love of the game, and I thank those people for existing.

Now, here's the classes of cancer and the breakdown of them:

(Most) 12 years old and under- Just want to blend in by swearing excessively and want to seem "cool" by doing so. 97% of them have banged your mom last night and will say that you suck and will tell them to suck their non-existent dick

The f*ckboys- Talk about how many girls they have hit with and if there's a girl in the game, will try to get their number/nudes.

The Russians- Can be either good or bad. Can be cooperative and know English or not know any English and just buy p90s.

The Uncooperative teammates- Every. F*cking silver

• Content Count:  965

(Most) 12 years old and under- Just want to blend in by swearing excessively and want to seem "cool" by doing so. 97% of them have banged your mom last night and will say that you suck and will tell them to suck their non-existent dick

when you say (MOST) 12 year old's I'm guessing you are counting me in? :kappa: figures

I also try not to swear, swearing is bad for 12 year olds :larry:

Edit: better goku?

• Content Count:  2589

when you say (MOST) 12 year old's I'm guessing you are counting me in? :kappa: figures

I also try not to swear, swearing is bad for 12 year olds :larry:

Out of curiosity, when you're responding to the OP, what's the point in quoting the whole post?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4441

In no specific order.

Fuckbois, Anime Weebs, Flamers, Russians, Spergs, Subtle Hackers, Ragers, Back seat Gamers, That guy who blames hit Reg for his EVERY death, Furries, and Smurfs.

• Content Count:  954

You forgot the weebs.

Anime Weebs,

I've only seen people with anime avatars a few times in comp and they've been chill

Every single other person with anime avatars are just gods of bhop in bhop servers

• Content Count:  4441

I've only seen people with anime avatars a few times in comp and they've been chill

Every single other person with anime avatars are just gods of bhop in bhop servers

Play CSGO competitive more often and you will meet the most faggoty players with steam profiles pimped with dumb Anime bullshit.

Reply to Thread