? servers

? players online

!why

• Content Count:  235

I saw on some other server that there was a !why command for t's when they died which would open up a menu for the ct that killed them with reasons of why the ct killed the t. Maybe we could implement this to make people know faster why did they die and everything before calling rdm and everything.

• Content Count:  2844

Or you could just use common sense and ask yourself what was the orders and did I do something that I'm not supposed to do? Not that hard tbh. Someone once mentioned something like this on a discussion. Everyone agreed that it's not reasonable to make the ct to answer (let's say almost every time he kills someone) why he did something. Most of the time Ts are doing something wrong anyways and they still want justice for getting killed. In conclusion I find this kind of plugin useless.

• Content Count:  2589

Why figure out why you were killed when you could just yell "freekill REEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!111" and waste admins time?

Nah see, whenever I see a dead T in chat start saying shit like "FREE KILL" "SLAY ALL TS HE FREE KILLED" "ADMIN FREE KILL" i just ignore them.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2238

Why figure out why you were killed when you could just yell "freekill REEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!111" and waste admins time?

Oh look, we got back around to my logic for the Karma thread! :d

Nah see, whenever I see a dead T in chat start saying shit like "FREE KILL" "SLAY ALL TS HE FREE KILLED" "ADMIN FREE KILL" i just ignore them.

BUT GOKU THEY FREEKILLED ME AND MUST MEET JUSTICE RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!!!

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.