? servers

? players online

New Awards!

• Content Count:  5674

A bit of an issue.. My playtime on GameMe for TTT has not updated in weeks. Not sure if that's because GameMe is broken on TTT or not.

Last Connect: 20 hours ago (Total: 236 Connects)

GameMe on TTT isn't broken, you can tell because at least 1 person has 100 percent activity.

• Content Count:  1193

Last Connect: 20 hours ago (Total: 236 Connects)

GameMe on TTT isn't broken, you can tell because at least 1 person has 100 percent activity.

I know that works, but the actual overall playtime for my account has been stuck at 10d 4hrs. I checked my playtime a couple weeks ago and it said the same thing. I also know this because last week I put the badge that shows my TTT stats on my signature and it said 10d 4hrs. Here we are another week later and it still displays the same time.

• Content Count:  5674

I know that works, but the actual overall playtime for my account has been stuck at 10d 4hrs. I checked my playtime a couple weeks ago and it said the same thing. I also know this because last week I put the badge that shows my TTT stats on my signature and it said 10d 4hrs. Here we are another week later and it still displays the same time.

Are you sure it hasn't moved at all? I think the GameMe might've been down for a couple days this week because of the temp ip. I've never seen someone's activity stuck at a certain number, really weird.

• Content Count:  1193

Are you sure it hasn't moved at all? I think the GameMe might've been down for a couple days this week because of the temp ip. I've never seen someone's activity stuck at a certain number, really weird.

I'm positive. I was thinking maybe it had to do with me wearing the SG tag, but I don't think that's the case..

• Content Count:  3998

Dad @Bread, could we do something similar with the loyalty awards? Between 2-5 years bronze, 5 years in SG gets silver & 10 years gold. The 10 year award doesn't look that special right now, although it's pretty impressive for people to be here for that long rightttt?!!

Probably better to keep them with their blue theme rather than repeating that same color scheme, but the 10 year one might be changed in the future when that time comes :p

Reply to Thread